Rihanna is so talentless its mind bogglin :why:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
So Beyonce can't write music? Yes or No. It's that fukking simple. I want to see the evidence.

And this is much worse. I can't even see her fukking hands. How humiliating.

Everytime was a WORLDWIDE HIT, covered by respected artists. Her recital shyt was a worldwide hit. Only one other co-writer (Annet Atarni) who hasn't done shyt since then.

That is a great, haunting melody.

And like I said,

this

was a bigger hit than this

What fukking song has Beyonce written?

I'm not comparing Britney Spears to Lady Gaga or Prince I'm comparing her to Beyonce.

What fukking song has Beyonce written?

I thought this bytch was "soo talented", according to Prince.

This goes to show you Beyonce should be below Lady Gaga when she's even less a songwriter than Britney Spears; 100% verified by the evidence.

@BmoreGorilla

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You're implying she didn't work hard for her success? You want me to post all that footage up here?; as I said, she was the most recorded person of the 2000s so it would be done with ease.

:snoop:Dude or chick, we're not talking about hard work, we're talking about TALENT, pure TALENT alone.

That thing that your girl has very little of.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
@Billy Ocean @ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

IMG_6820.jpg

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Dude nobody is on top for years without a lick of talent.

She is good looking
She has a dope sense of style
She has aligned herself with the right people, who align her with the right songwriters and producers and who market the fukk out of her
She has something unique about her look wise and her accent also for the western world
And again, she's a good looking woman

Coli nikkas act like everybody, except them, is talentless. She's not Whitney Houston no, but she's entertaining for sure.
That's all it takes.
She like Madonna. She managed to do alot with so little