Ring of Honor lands TV deal on Destination America

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
So much wrestling on Wednesday nights.....my body is ready.

But that would be mad shady if they dump TNA.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I think that was either last friday or this friday. I got to catch up on the last 3

Last Friday was O'Reilly vs Lethal. You're right though, they are going to start showing matches from Global Wars night 2 this week. This week is Bullet Club vs House of Truth and Moose vs Colby Corino

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
full

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch every week anyway, but now you Coli nikkas gonna watch too and im gonna make sure of it :ufdup:

Wish I had the channel to actually support these guys... dont have that shyt or El Rey network

But I'll find a way to watch this and LU :whoo:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Last Friday was O'Reilly vs Lethal. You're right though, they are going to start showing matches from Global Wars night 2 this week. This week is Bullet Club vs House of Truth and Moose vs Colby Corino

I still gotta watch WOTW night 2 too :wow:

Gonna try to get to that and the previous few shows

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Here is what we have confirmed about Destination America signing a TV deal with Ring of Honor:

*The series on Destination America will be the same series that is owned and distributed by Sinclair Broadcasting. The episodes will debut over the weekend for Sinclair affiliates and then air Wednesday on Destination America.

*The relationship between Ring of Honor and Destination America relationship is something that has built over the last several months and I am told is independent of whatever is going on between the Network and TNA currently.

*For ROH, and this is just my speculation, it provides them a national outlet to promote their talents, events and PPV shows. While TNA going from Spike to Destination America might have been seen as a step down, for ROH, it's the first time they've had any national TV exposure and this can only be seen as a big boost.

I am told that Destination America wants pro wrestling content on their Network and they want to make the cable outlet a "destination" for that.

I have not confirmed a timeline for the deal but was told that ROH will be seen weekly through at least the end of the year, possibly longer.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watchwrestling.ch is what i've been using

I've just been copping the episodes for LU cause daily motion fukks up too much for me (what watchwrestling mostly uses)... guess I'll show them love by buying some merch eventually, just meant support them as in actually contributing to their ratings.