Would anyone here recommend Fandor?

Is it like Filmstruck?

:patrice:Do you mind:

• Overkill arthouse content?
  • B rated movies?
  • Foreign flicks?
  • Cult classics?
  • Short movies?
If so, you can't go wrong with the 5.99 current deal. Personally I love the service, even though it doesn't have criterion flicks and most of the movies are all over the place. Then again I like weird shyt, so it's all on you:ld:.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:patrice:Do you mind:

• Overkill arthouse content?
  • B rated movies?
  • Foreign flicks?
  • Cult classics?
  • Short movies?
If so, you can't go wrong with the 5.99 current deal. Personally I love the service, even though it doesn't have criterion flicks and most of the movies are all over the place. Then again I like weird shyt, so it's all on you:ld:.
Oh okay...

I like weird shyt too, but Criterion or Masters of cinema type collections are a must to me to make the subscription worth it.

Evens the wierd shyt out.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Oh okay...

I like weird shyt too, but Criterion or Masters of cinema type collections are a must to me to make the subscription worth it.

Evens the wierd shyt out.

Exactly. While Fandor scratches that indie/weird itch, the effort and passion that Filmstruck had with their selections is bar none. They really put thought into their monthly themes which makes the 10.99 worth it. I hope the Criterion service continues to carry the legacy of Filmstruck.