Brandon-Jamal-Single-Mom.gif

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
His spirit still lives on :wow:
Brandon-Jamal-Single-Mom.gif
This shyt is so hilarious. These bird brain broads are trying to get him kicked off Tik Tok.

Do you see where we are at in society? What used to be right, is now wrong. What is wrong is now right. smdh

Irresponsible musty p*ssy broads irate because this dude is telling the TRUTH. It's not like the lyrics are exaggerated or lies. This song should be a deterrent to multiple baby daddy behavior.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Instead of being mad at Kevin. You should be mad at your retarded mom for being irresponsible with her musty p*ssy making you a fatherless fakkit. Address your anger at the source, not the messenger. :ufdup:

My mother is ex military and would fold your fakkity ass like a towel at the beach :umad:

Defending this nikka like he you daddy RIP to the departed but hike ya skirt down

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
My mother is ex military and would fold your fakkity ass like a towel at the beach :umad:

Defending this nikka like he you daddy RIP to the departed but hike ya skirt down
No she wouldn't. That statement right there lets me know you were raised by a single mother. You think just like them. Women can do the same things men can do. Women can beat men. I'd slap the shyt out of you and her irresponsible funky ass at the same time.

Once again don't hate the messenger. Hate yo musty p*ssy momma for slanging that stank stuff around town to have a weak man Son husband like yourself.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
No she wouldn't. That statement right there lets me know you were raised by a single mother. You think just like them. Women can do the same things men can do. Women can beat men. I'd slap the shyt out of you and her irresponsible funky ass at the same time.

Once again don't hate the messenger. Hate yo musty p*ssy momma for slanging that stank stuff around town to have a weak man Son husband like yourself.

My mother has been married to my father for over 30 years

Even through me and my pops are forever estranged at odds he would spare no expense in stomping the shyt out of you with little effort when it cones to his wife

Where I’m from men protect their families. Idk about you Google negroes

You see how when you think on cliches you come off out of touch

And you would never put hands on me cause I’d just shoot you :manny: then again you the one in here defending a deceased dating coach so I know you a herb ass nikka off the rip

Like I said, Hike ya skirt down. Its getting fishy

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
My mother has been married to my father for over 30 years

Even through me and my pops are forever estranged at odds he would spare no expense in stomping the shyt out of you with little effort when it cones to his wife

Where I’m from men protect their families. Idk about you Google negroes

You see how when you think on cliches you come off out of touch

And you would never put hands on me cause I’d just shoot you :manny: then again you the one in here defending a deceased dating coach so I know you a herb ass nikka off the rip

Like I said, Hike ya skirt down. Its getting fishy
We don't believe you. You need more people.

You even post like a single mother. Of course you'd shoot. Fatherless fakkits don't know how to fight. You probably don't even know how to use gun. I'd shove it so far up your fakkit ass before you could even pull the trigger. I'm Dade County all day. Pull up or shut the fukk up.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
We don't believe you. You need more people.

You even post like a single mother. Of course you'd shoot. Fatherless fakkits don't know how to fight. You probably don't even know how to use gun. I'd shove it so far up your fakkit ass before you could even pull the trigger. I'm Dade County all day. Pull up or shut the fukk up.

My address is on this site :umad: come through, nerd

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:picard:

Anybody who knows military chicks would tell you this ain’t the flex you think it is. Might want to hit that 23 and me for the DNA test to find out who your real father is…

:francis:

Why would I ever feel ashamed of something I have no control over