RIP Kevin Samuels

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is so hilarious. These bird brain broads are trying to get him kicked off Tik Tok.

Do you see where we are at in society? What used to be right, is now wrong. What is wrong is now right. smdh

Irresponsible musty p*ssy broads irate because this dude is telling the TRUTH. It's not like the lyrics are exaggerated or lies. This song should be a deterrent to multiple baby daddy behavior.

I grew up on hearing shyt like No Scrubs on the radio. It's been long overdue for men to speak their peace in mainstream media, and by mainstream media I mean the internet.

I hope young breh continues to cook. We need more shyt like this

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
We don't believe you. You need more people.

You even post like a single mother. Of course you'd shoot. Fatherless fakkits don't know how to fight. You probably don't even know how to use gun. I'd shove it so far up your fakkit ass before you could even pull the trigger. I'm Dade County all day. Pull up or shut the fukk up.
:dead: breh does post like a bettered single mother that nobody wants lmaoo

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
A dude at my job just died last week at work from a heart attack

Collapsed on the floor & laid there everybody was panicking , he was 44. He said his chest was hurting according to witnesses then collapsed & died just like Kevin samuels. Shyt is real check your blood pressure regularly stay stress free as possible & take care of your health cuz you never know