RIP Mister Cee

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
And yall in here talking about R.I.P:scust:

Meanwhile Gunna got a scarlet letter on him. Yung LA got the shyt beat out of him and his career was ended. Plies was crucified because he attended college. Yall even turned on Cube for handing Trump the platinum plan:gucci:.

I dont want to sound like Im shytting on the man,but certain things are considered unforgiveable in hiphop. I know everybody has their own standards. But its waaaaay too many of yall in here sounding cool with this shyt. I guess the Booth has truly been corrupted/inspired by this new era of hiphop:picard:

What does his personal life have to do with him being a legend and titan in hip hop? The fukk is wrong with people saying this shyt...

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shouldn't have even addressed him.
Plus NOBODY gives a fukk about gunna, yung la or plies :heh:

Judging people on their sexuality is corny, if dude was attracted to trannys that's on him :scusthov:

RIP to a legend in the game

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does his personal life have to do with him being a legend and titan in hip hop? The fukk is wrong with people saying this shyt...

Titan in hiphop? Hes a local legend. If i didnt post on here I would know him as the guy who got caught with trannys only. Yall dragging it to act like hes that level of goat he cant be questioned,or take issue with the fact he was on the downlow with a wife and kids. As much as yall bring up peoples failures and controversys who are waaaay more goated and legendary than Mr Cee.

For the rest of humanity people will have to say "Despite what he did,R Kelly was one of the greatest rnb artist of all time:francis:".

No,the lack of disclaimers in this thread had to be checked. And just so yall know,Ill be back when yall ready to give flowers to Afrika Bambatta too:scust:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus NOBODY gives a fukk about gunna, yung la or plies :heh:

Judging people on their sexuality is corny, if dude was attracted to trannys that's on him :scusthov:

RIP to a legend in the game

nikkas on here question Martin Luther Kings movements ,but I cant question Mr Cee:gucci:?

Yall are out of pocket to be so accepting of smashing trannies,ON A HIPHOP forum. Do I need to up the Young Thug/Lil Nas X threads and remind you of the energy. There is cultural significance in me condemning him. If he wasnt apart of hiphop culture it wouldnt matter. The man has a scarlet letter on his jacket whether you like it or not. If he didnt want it on there,he shouldnt have done what he was doing. Then I just saw that clip of him promoting it like it was fun and ganes, and that was the last straw.

And you crazy as hell if you think mr Cee more legendary than Plies,equal at best. Lopsided in favor of Plies at worst. But I understand you might not be in the know. But more people arent in the know about Mr Cee imo.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Titan in hiphop? Hes a local legend. If i didnt post on here I would know him as the guy who got caught with trannys only. Yall dragging it to act like hes that level of goat he cant be questioned,or take issue with the fact he was on the downlow with a wife and kids. As much as yall bring up peoples failures and controversys who are waaaay more goated and legendary than Mr Cee.

For the rest of humanity people will have to say "Despite what he did,R Kelly was one of the greatest rnb artist of all time:francis:".

No,the lack of disclaimers in this thread had to be checked. And just so yall know,Ill be back when yall ready to give flowers to Afrika Bambatta too:scust:
ill give you the highlighted, but we dont do it in their deaths. outside of being murderer or something, all personal attacks should end.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ill give you the highlighted, but we dont do it in their deaths. outside of being murderer or something, all personal attacks should end.

So Pac and Biggie get nothing but love in the Booth:comeon:?

But I get it,your basically saying "too soon". So I will agree it may be in poor taste. But I wasnt going to mention anything about the transgenders until I saw that Maino clip. At that point the hiphop spirit,and holy spirit in me told me to speak up.

Hes not just some gay guy. He was down low,now hes out here proud promoting getting head from trannies like its normal. These are bannable hiphop offenses in his era,yet hes out here promoting it now.

Imagine Nas coming out,saying "I dont know why rappers still write,they should all get ghostwriters and save themselves some time". This would be a permanant stain on his legacy even after death.

I wasnt okay giving him pure flowers after seeing that clip. He needed the flowers with a dose of condemnation. One of the worst hiphop related clips ive probably ever seen. Hes literally trying to normalize getting head from trannies to hiphop listeners. But I digress since ive probably said too much.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Lol at folks giving certain buffoons in here attention. Please hit dog holler a response because you clearly know you are a buffoon in doing ao

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps

He never was married and Had no kids. He was more like queen Latifah just living his life without announcing it to everyone before somebody exposed him.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He never was married and Had no kids. He was more like queen Latifah just living his life without announcing it to everyone before somebody exposed him.

Fair enough,only thing i see about him having a wife now is from a blog bashing him for not apologizing to her. Maybe people just added a wife to the mix for their own narrative. But he was still on the down low,and there was a reason he was on the downlow.

"Through tears in the interview, he admitted that his dilemma has always been a fear that he would not be viewed the same, saying he’s been “in denial with this for a very very long time.” He also broke down when speaking about how he feared the situation would affect his ability to care for his family."

He knew the stakes,he knew he wouldnt be looked at the same in hiphop. But guess what,hiphop actually gave him some grace. Fast foward you see him laughing it up with Maino,promoting being with trannies to a hiphop audience. But like I said,yalls willingness to accept peoples bullshyt over and over again in hiphop,is why we are where we are.

Wanna dress in skirts,cool you make good music:mjgrin:.
Wanna pretend to be gay? Cool,his flow crazy:mjgrin:.
Cant rap for shyt,cool,let her get to the bag,she got a fat ass:mjgrin:
He use ghostwriters? Cool,he make hits:mjgrin:

See what happens when you give grace to an agregious offense? You give an inch they take a mile and try to normalize it,and make it a cultural norm.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:rip:

I’ll never understand why nikkas who claim to be straight are so concerned about where another puts his dikk

Yall nikkas just as gay as Mister Cee