RIP Mister Cee

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Mr Cee was damn near one of the best Dj’s in NY. Legendary mixes on hot 97. I lost count of the amount of times I would be in my car riding through the city blowing it down. shyt would have me legit heated when Cee would be doing a mix and his time slot was over. No one could ever deny his talent on the 1s and 2s.

Prevail

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere
He knew the stakes,he knew he wouldnt be looked at the same in hiphop. But guess what,hiphop actually gave him some grace. Fast foward you see him laughing it up with Maino,promoting being with trannies to a hiphop audience. But like I said,yalls willingness to accept peoples bullshyt over and over again in hiphop,is why we are where we are.

Wanna dress in skirts,cool you make good music:mjgrin:.
Wanna pretend to be gay? Cool,his flow crazy:mjgrin:.
Cant rap for shyt,cool,let her get to the bag,she got a fat ass:mjgrin:
He use ghostwriters? Cool,he make hits:mjgrin:

See what happens when you give grace to an agregious offense? You give an inch they take a mile and try to normalize it,and make it a cultural norm.
White artists too busy being successful to be dikkwatching while some of the same folks condemning cee ended up praising diddy

You not mad/condemning folk because he wore a dress, you mad he got his dikk sucked by someone you not attracted to.

I don't stress when nikkas fukk ugly/fat hoes, just say :ehh: not my thing and move on instead of dikk policing

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.I.P Cee. He left his mark in hip hop legacy, his work brought us hip hop legends Kane & Biggie. The legendary radio mix djs shows, mixtapes promoting hip hop artists. Etc

But

:russ:

I have to roast him, lol. I remember him getting repeatedly getting exposed for his sexuality, then coming on radio interviews juelzing. Those juelzing interviews were funny as shyt, hahahahaha. Respect he didn't have a wife or kids to hide his sexuality, he lived in his truth privately.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen to Biggie-Jay Z-or Nas (Mister Cee Classic Throwback Thursday Mix) by Chackoflavz on #SoundCloud

Listen to Biggie-Jay Z-or Nas (Mister Cee Classic Throwback Thursday Mix) by Chackoflavz on #SoundCloud