shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
My bad I thought it was a deluxe, looks like it's just a re-issue. I'm hoping they do more deluxe releases for his stuff from the 80's like they did with 1999

That's cool, I need to grab the Rainbow Children anyway as I can't find the cd I had. I hope they definitely bring out some vault stuff on retail releases. I'm mad at myself for not grabbing more of his import cd's back in the late 90's. Record store near my house used to specialize in imports, they Prince stuff would come in regularly, prices were up there though. I can remember hearing about a live album of him and the NPG just jammin out, I wanna say it might have been Kamusultra or something.

One thing most Prince fans will notice his artwork on cd releases was like no other, details in the smallest of things. I remember buying Diamonds & Pearls with the holographic cover and the symbol album with the symbol screened on the front of the case. Only thing I didn't like was the Cream and Get Off cd maxi's because they were made out of mostly cardboard and hard to keep in mint condition over time. I can remember when Thieves in the Temple dropped, and they played the 7-8 minute remix video version, I was all over the place looking for that version, found it on the maxi-cd single, this was back in 1990, and I still have the disc, case, and artwork.

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
Nice I think they got they're taking pre orders for the rainbow children now if you're into that stage of his career

Rainbow Children is his last true masterpiece. I love that album. Completely original.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Never forgotten.
prince-guitar.jpeg