RIP RIOS

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Rios is sooooo overrated, I don't see how people prop him up, is it because he can only brawl? Yes his chin is granite, that's it, no skills.
I dont think Rios was every really hyped up except by HBO to sell his fights. I think more people liked the brawls he was in more than him as an individual fighter. I think it was understood he was just kind of a brawler than a boxer and the Pac fight outcome was no way surprising.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
who's his fukking manager? :what: does he want rios to be retarded by 30? 3 back to back beatings where his head is being used as batting practice :dead:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
man rios is ass. Cant believe he has fans :laff:

He has fans because he has exciting fights.

Rios is sooooo overrated, I don't see how people prop him up, is it because he can only brawl? Yes his chin is granite, that's it, no skills.

Breh me and you were the only ones in that Pac/Rios thread like :dwillhuh: @ dudes saying he would stop Pacman.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Tim Bradley says

Don't Do It Breh.That nikka keeps on coming.
bradley-gif.gif

:wow: Thats my FOTY

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Sorry this Prov is the boogeyman shyt has got to stop. Yup he caught brawling trying to prove a point Desert Storm really good a few times.......in fact he gave him a concussion in the 1st/2nd round. BUT he ended up getting his ass whipped by a concussed Bradley that is a soft puncher who had Ruslan pissing BLACK for a week after their fight. Then he fought and TKO'd Alvarado. So he's 1-1 in his last two fights, yall need to get all the way the fukk out of here with this boogeyman hype. Where the gif's of timmy cutting him up and make him back down from body shots? Exactly

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Sorry this Prov is the boogeyman shyt has got to stop. Yup he caught brawling trying to prove a point Desert Storm really good a few times.......in fact he gave him a concussion in the 1st/2nd round. BUT he ended up getting his ass whipped by a concussed Bradley that is a soft puncher who had Ruslan pissing BLACK for a week after their fight. Then he fought and TKO'd Alvarado. So he's 1-1 in his last two fights, yall need to get all the way the fukk out of here with this boogeyman hype. Where the gif's of timmy cutting him up and make him back down from body shots? Exactly

no shame in losing to bradley. even **** caught bradley with his best punch and that motherfukker got back up. you got to admit this russian boy strong as an ox tho. he will be a problem for anybody with his power and pressure.