RIP RIOS

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Sorry this Prov is the boogeyman shyt has got to stop. Yup he caught brawling trying to prove a point Desert Storm really good a few times.......in fact he gave him a concussion in the 1st/2nd round. BUT he ended up getting his ass whipped by a concussed Bradley that is a soft puncher who had Ruslan pissing BLACK for a week after their fight. Then he fought and TKO'd Alvarado. So he's 1-1 in his last two fights, yall need to get all the way the fukk out of here with this boogeyman hype. Where the gif's of timmy cutting him up and make him back down from body shots? Exactly

whipped is a strong word to use...whipped is what bradley did to JMM......he won a close fight against Prov but he survived that shyt..he was nearly KO'ed too many times in that fight for me to say he whipped Prov...Mauricio herrera beat ruslan more convincingly than bradley...thats why cats want to see that rematch...bradley's punching in the later rounds was :wow:..but he took too much and his equilibrium and punch resistance was GONE in that final round

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
whipped is a strong word to use...whipped is what bradley did to JMM......he won a close fight against Prov but he survived that shyt..he was nearly KO'ed too many times in that fight for me to say he whipped Prov...Mauricio herrera beat ruslan more convincingly than bradley...thats why cats want to see that rematch...bradley's punching in the later rounds was :wow:..but he took too much and his equilibrium and punch resistance was GONE in that final round
Yea Bradley got caught a few too many times but you're telling me this aint the result of an ass whooping?

Ruslan-Provodnikov_I-was-dissapointed-I-thought-I-beat-TiBC.jpg