Rise and Fall of Black Crypto Billionaire Arthur Hayes

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Never surrender, plus why are his co-founders not sought after by the Feds?

Fukk - he got enough money to legit disappear why would he do this? :patrice:

But fr tho he could never enjoy his wealth - I’m sure every rich black man stunting overseas automatically has a target on him rn bc of the people looking for breh

Also he’s black. There’s your answer.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Fukk - he got enough money to legit disappear why would he do this? :patrice:

But fr tho he could never enjoy his wealth - I’m sure every rich black man stunting overseas automatically has a target on him rn bc of the people looking for breh

Also he’s black. There’s your answer.

He could move to an African country without an extradition treaty with the US and blend in :yeshrug:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
I also found out about him in that thread about the Ethereum founder. Too bad good threads like this get lost in the cesspool of baffonnery this place sometimes is :mjpls:
But more seriously I watched on YouTube a good bit of his 2019 debate dubbed the Tangle in Taipei with some economics professor from NYU -Nouriel something - and it's clear that traditional banking sees cryptocurrencies as a real threat and fighting hard to demonize them because either they know they missed the train or they just don't understand it or they do understand it and they know it's going to put them out of business or drastically reduce their power and revenue one day or the other
It's clear the FBI investigation is a hit job.
That anti money laundering bs they mention doesn't usually lead to suing individuals but the financial institutions instead. But with the crypto guys it's different rules.
He turned himself in last week but got released on bail so I think if he's got good lawyers he should beat the case or have charges reduced to a minimum.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
while having been doing BTC stuff since 2015-16. He was a co-founder of one of the big exchanges, BitMex and is a regular ADOS breh from Detroit. Became a billionaire and lived large and now the feds are trying to bring him down.

Unfortunately the Feds see crypto as a threat so this would probably happen anyway but also let this be a lesson to brehs:

No matter how successful you get, never think you can move like White boys. Keep your profile basic and do not flaunt your shyt.
This is the most obvious statement there is. Even Michael Jackson couldn't compete. You gotta have a bank and a group of your people behind you if you want to be a true billionaire. He really should have moved to an African country that's reasonable, paid off politicians, and went from there.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The big Wall St. banks, brockers, analysts, etc did worse and got slaps on the wrist-heck they even got billions of dollars in taxpayer funded bailouts.
:mjpls:
These are the children of American politicians and former leaders. We aren't granted those same privileges.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He could move to an African country without an extradition treaty with the US and blend in :yeshrug:
Too late now. In all likelihood, he thought he was ados. He's one of them (american). He made billions. He wasn't seeing shyt clearly. Most Black people don't till it's too late.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also found out about him in that thread about the Ethereum founder. Too bad good threads like this get lost in the cesspool of baffonnery this place sometimes is :mjpls:
But more seriously I watched on YouTube a good bit of his 2019 debate dubbed the Tangle in Taipei with some economics professor from NYU -Nouriel something - and it's clear that traditional banking sees cryptocurrencies as a real threat and fighting hard to demonize them because either they know they missed the train or they just don't understand it or they do understand it and they know it's going to put them out of business or drastically reduce their power and revenue one day or the other
It's clear the FBI investigation is a hit job.
That anti money laundering bs they mention doesn't usually lead to suing individuals but the financial institutions instead. But with the crypto guys it's different rules.
He turned himself in last week but got released on bail so I think if he's got good lawyers he should beat the case or have charges reduced to a minimum.

The Ethereum founder just does computer code, he's not running an exchange and he doesn't have real money like Hayes

Mt. Gox, Coin. Mx, he not the only one who FEDS came down on

Yall wanna play around with this shyt, taking about taking down the USD dollar, and the United States Financial System

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO DO

You wanna get rid the dollar, and the banking system

Start picking up weapons and prepare for war

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY IT WILL EVER BE DONE

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Honestly, I did this since I knew the first question was going to be "what's his background" and shyt. Cut off the speculation from the get go.
Interesting. I arrived to a similar conclusion about posting threads. I put a "THIS THREAD IS TLR PROOF" disclaimer as a spoiler, and I address the obvious first question that people are going to fly in and ask to derail the thread.

If I'm reading your label correctly, you were killing two birds with one stone. Pointing out that he was neither of immigrant NOR "boule" background.