Rise of The Tomb Raider coming to PC in early 2016, PS4 holiday 2016.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
This is probably gonna struggle sales wise when it releases on PS4 unless it's the GOTY version at a discount.

yea its def gonna struggle...but I bet it's gonna be a GOTY collection or some shyt...no way they release the regular version...that would be suicide.....these companies know the risk with these timed exclusive deals...better hope it sells like hot cakes the first time it comes out cuz a year later...no bueno

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:pachaha: WHAT?!?! STRUGGLE ON PS4?!?!?!
Nah hes right,itll struggle.

#1 itll have been out for a year on xbox and like 9 months on PC. Its biggest fans will play it out on either of those.

#2 its releasing in the holidays,which will be jam packed with big,new games.

Hell the xb1 version might struggle since its released same day as fallout 4.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah hes right,itll struggle.

#1 itll have been out for a year on xbox and like 9 months on PC. Its biggest fans will play it out on either of those.

#2 its releasing in the holidays,which will be jam packed with big,new games.

Hell the xb1 version might struggle since its released same day as fallout 4.

I'm not buying it, what I believe is gonna happen is that the xbox one version wont sell good, then when the PS4 definitive version drops for PS4 the marketing push is gonna be so vast it's gonna be crazy. the ps4 sale will do double the numbers than the larrybox one sales... :francis::ohhh:

But the thing thats gonna damage it the most is the game being released on the same day as fallout 4... :mjlol: they serious breh...:leostare::pachaha:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm not buying it, what I believe is gonna happen is that the xbox one version wont sell good, then when the PS4 definitive version drops for PS4 the marketing push is gonna be so vast it's gonna be crazy. the ps4 sale will do double the numbers than the larrybox one sales... :francis::ohhh:

But the thing thats gonna damage it the most is the game being released on the same day as fallout 4... :mjlol: they serious breh...:leostare::pachaha:
The Xbox one version will sell fine.

You guys are delusional on here, tomb raider has had a loyal following and many of those aren't going to wait a full year to play the game.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Xbox one version will sell fine.

You guys are delusional on here, tomb raider has had a loyal following and many of those aren't going to wait a full year to play the game.

The PS4 version will sell... Just like the fans waited for the first one, they'll wait for the second one... it is inevitable... :ld:

I mean i agree with you that many people will have forgotten about the game within the year or so, but lets' be honest the ps4 has the bigger install base so it the game comes out on ps4 with reduced price and dlc... then???? it does depend if the game is hot or not. square enix fukked themselves in the ass by taking that microsoft money when the game could have been launched on both consoles... and meach and ps4 talking about the game was exclusive can suck a dikk, they was wrong as usual..:pachaha:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No one's gonna be checking for this shyt a year later. I'll cop on the Xbox. Maybe when the price drops depending on the reviews.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dunno if the check was worth it on this one. They were crying about making money on the reboot that was multiplat all around and that shyt sold 8.5 million. It wasn't until late last year that they finally started turning a profit.

It took almost 8 million copies to break even? :laff:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I will buy on the Xbox One. I wish I could get it on Steam but I'm not waiting.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The PS4 version will sell... Just like the fans waited for the first one, they'll wait for the second one... it is inevitable... :ld:

I mean i agree with you that many people will have forgotten about the game within the year or so, but lets' be honest the ps4 has the bigger install base so it the game comes out on ps4 with reduced price and dlc... then???? it does depend if the game is hot or not. square enix fukked themselves in the ass by taking that microsoft money when the game could have been launched on both consoles... and meach and ps4 talking about the game was exclusive can suck a dikk, they was wrong as usual..:pachaha:
You need to take it easy because it is nowhere near as serious as you are making it out to be. It's just video games.

As far as this case is concerned, game sales tend to slip the longer it is on the shelf and I would assume that the XBOX One and PS4 versions of the game will sell about the same amount with a small advantage to the xbox one because of the year gap + the fact that its also available on 2 other platforms before it hits the PS4 a full year later.

It's still a huge deal for Microsoft whether the Sony brigade here on the coli will admit it or not is another story.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
No one's gonna be checking for this shyt a year later. I'll cop on the Xbox. Maybe when the price drops depending on the reviews.
That first one is crack, I even bought it on the XBOX One just because I had a spare $10 GC laying around.