Rob Gronkowski is contemplating retirement after Super Bowl L

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'd be smart to leave. He already has money and several rings and is going in the HOF. More money isn't worth getting permanent injuries.

Honestly,,,, they'll put him in the HOF cause he's :mjpls: but he really only got like 4, maybe 5 seasons of really killing it.... Sterling needs to get in before him

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
rob-gronkowski-wrestlemania.gif

EnchantingScholarlyAlpinegoat-max-1mb.gif

wwe-wrestlemania-33-wwe-news-rob-gronkowski-wwe.jpg

already got a WWE star (who he's hitting in the above picture) calling him out :mjgrin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dude seems to be getting injured every other game and he plays a very physical game,

maybe a doctor told him he next hit or whatever

or hes just atten whoring

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I hope he at least sticks with us for one final year so him and Tom can go out together :mjcry:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
It seems like his whole family even his dad eats off him and piggybacks on his fame. That gronkboat cruise was a pretty big deal. I cant see him walking away from NFL millions unless he knows that Hollywood as an action star, reality star,WWE or maybe announcing like a Siragusa does it in a fun not technical way is guaranteed to pay him as much or more than football. The media loves him and JJ Watt so much I can see both of them being first ballot HOF if they walked away this year and never played again.