Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says doctors found a dead worm in his brain

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The doctor believed that the abnormality seen on his scans “was caused by a worm that got into my brain and ate a portion of it and then died,” Mr. Kennedy said in the deposition.

You guys still voting for him? lmk

Last edited:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Still, over the years, he has faced serious health issues, some previously undisclosed, including the apparent parasite.
For decades, Mr. Kennedy suffered from atrial fibrillation, a common heartbeat abnormality that increases the risk of stroke or heart failure. He has been hospitalized at least four times for episodes, although in an interview with The Times this winter, he said he had not had an incident in more than a decade and believed the condition had disappeared.

About the same time he learned of the parasite, he said, he was also diagnosed with mercury poisoning, most likely from ingesting too much fish containing the dangerous heavy metal, which can cause serious neurological issues.

“I have cognitive problems, clearly,” he said in the 2012 deposition. “I have short-term memory loss, and I have longer-term memory loss that affects me.”

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
However, severe memory loss is more often associated with another health scare Mr. Kennedy said he had at the time: mercury poisoning.

Mr. Kennedy said he was then subsisting on a diet heavy on predatory fish, notably tuna and perch, both known to have elevated mercury levels. In the interview with The Times, he said that he had experienced “severe brain fog” and had trouble retrieving words. Mr. Kennedy, an environmental lawyer who has railed against the dangers of mercury contamination in fish from coal-fired power plants, had his blood tested.

He said the tests showed his mercury levels were 10 times what the Environmental Protection Agency considers safe.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He also said in the deposition and the interview that he had contracted hepatitis C through intravenous drug use in his youth. He said he had been treated and had no lingering effects from the infection.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He first noticed it when he was 42 years old, he said in the deposition. Mr. Kennedy for years made a significant amount of money giving speeches, and that business fell off as the condition worsened, he said.

He told an interviewer last year that he had recently undergone a procedure available in Japan to implant titanium between his vocal cords to keep them from involuntarily constricting.

:mjlol:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Please tell me he's anti-vax because of too much mercury :mjlol:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Eating undercooked swine and/or raw fish.

Partially eaten brain and all, nobody seems to want to run the fade with him on a debate stage,they stay running.

If I felt somebody was crazy I would jump at the chance to dismantle them in front of an audience,he out here calling out scientists and politicians,nobody wants the smoke.

I know Coli usernames would probably love to debate him,but that would mean we actually see who they are.