Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says doctors found a dead worm in his brain

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Yikes. Dude is getting murked in the comments.

Yo, that's his real account. :dahell:

I saw that shyt posted earlier and just assumed it was typical fake twitter shyt.

Looks like he might have posted it just to distract from the racist shyt he posted two days ago.

It is the second time in as many days that Rep. Collins has received heavy criticism online, following his response to student protests at the University of Mississippi, colloquially known as Ole Miss.

During one pro-Gaza demonstration staged last week at Ole Miss, protesters clashed with counter-protesters. One man was caught on camera jumping up and down and making monkey noises, a racist trope.

At the time, Rep Collins had shared the video with the caption: “Ole Miss taking care of business.” After several days of backlash over his comments, he walked back his statement.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

damn-kevin-hart-bjqgvruw4iz9h5h0.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump speaks on the brain worm.

They say he had a worm. A big worm. Many people said the worm was bigger than most worms. I've seen worms folks. But they said it was eating his brain. How does a worm eat your brain folks I don't know. But anyway, they said he had a brain worm and we'll see what happens.