Robert Guerrero: I tried to make the fight with Amir Khan on May 3rd, but he turned it down

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
[/URL]
[/URL]

#alltalk:russ:
"Ask Amir Khan himself.....truth is truth" and he tagged him in the posts:dead:

Bu-bu-bu @ChocolateGiddyUp just told me yesterday that Amir Khan doesnt duck ANY fighters:mjlol:

Robert Guerrero vs Amir Khan would've been a good matchup too:manny:

Like I said, Amir Khan is a liar. Habitual liar. He has great talent and a shaky chin, but why must he lie so much?:dwillhuh:
That's now Floyd Mayweather, Andre Ward, Devon Alexander, Robert Guerrero, Virgil Hunter, and Stephen Espinoza who have all exposed Khan's lies in the past few weeks:snoop:
When do the lies stop and when does the truth set in?:what:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: GZR

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Would have loved to see Guerroro and Khan. Shame that this didn't come to fruition. I get the feeling Ghost would have got him though.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
[/URL]
[/URL]

#alltalk:russ:
"Ask Amir Khan himself.....truth is truth" and he tagged him in the posts:dead:

Bu-bu-bu @ChocolateGiddyUp just told me yesterday that Amir Khan doesnt duck ANY fighters:mjlol:

Robert Guerrero vs Amir Khan would've been a good matchup too:manny:

Like I said, Amir Khan is a liar. Habitual liar. He has great talent and a shaky chin, but why must he lie so much?:dwillhuh:
That's now Floyd Mayweather, Andre Ward, Devon Alexander, Robert Guerrero, Virgil Hunter, and Stephen Espinoza who have all exposed Khan's lies in the past few weeks:snoop:
When do the lies stop and when does the truth set in?:what:

:mjlol:

I sure pick the best times to have some work on my plate.

Like I said it's hard to decide who's lying between these 2 bytch ass nikkas:mindblown:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Schaeffer N Espinoza both said the fight wouldnt happen cuz Ghost was suing GBP still

But Let's believe the fighter who's team is ran by wanna be Cholos N is suing GBP got offered co main event :russ:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Lord knows Amir don't want it with those power punchers anymore...no no noooo

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Schaeffer N Espinoza both said the fight wouldnt happen cuz Ghost was suing GBP still

But Let's believe the fighter who's team is ran by wanna be Cholos N is suing GBP got offered co main event :russ:
Don't put your eggs in the Khan basket breh:snoop:

AB is still a bum ass bytch nikka, it simply is 2 ducking novice ass bytch nikkas in this equation:ld:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
team khan don't have faith in their boy, or should i say that they don't have faith in amir's training with Hill.
Guerrero is the absolute wrong fight for Khan, he's a sucker for a left hand therefore he doesn't need to face a southpaw, to make matters worse The Ghost will hold and hit and make sure Khan chin is tested from the very first round......Boxing wise Guerrero is fundamentally sound enough and quick enough to deal with Khan in the center of the ring

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Well, he said we can ask Amir Khan himself if he called and they turned down the fight:mjpls: