Robert Guerrero: I tried to make the fight with Amir Khan on May 3rd, but he turned it down

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't think Thurman is actually as good as advertised and when he finally makes that step in competition, he's going to get put on his ass a few times.
Dude was getting his ass whooped in both and arguably losing both of his last fights before he got the ko, not to mention his match with Zavec he didnt impress......

I like Thurman I hope he's the future but he's food at 147-154........GB needs to let him handle the non 147 pounders holding up that division like Broner and Khan

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Well hopefully Khan addresses the accusations N doesn't just hide behind Espinoza N Schaeffer like a certain bandcamp member :youngsabo:

We aint got time to respond. We in camp working hard, getting ready for May 3rd:smugbiden:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Khan is turning down good opponents, if true:snoop:

He wants to go from being only 2-2 at 140 (could be 1-3 because alot of people think Julio Diaz won) to an immediate fight with Floyd at 147.

He's trying to cash out breh. It's obvious. He's not gonna fight a Robert Guerrero, because Robert Guerrero wants to fight Floyd again and knows Khan is a easy opponent for him to get there. He's gonna mess around and get KO'd by Luis Collazo:snoop:

I would hope he gets back with Freddie Roach, because him and Virgil Hunter aint the business.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He wants to go from being only 2-2 at 140 (could be 1-3 because alot of people think Julio Diaz won) to an immediate fight with Floyd at 147.

He's trying to cash out breh. It's obvious. He's not gonna fight a Robert Guerrero, because Robert Guerrero wants to fight Floyd again and knows Khan is a easy opponent for him to get there. He's gonna mess around and get KO'd by Luis Collazo:snoop:

I would hope he gets back with Freddie Roach, because him and Virgil Hunter aint the business.

For real.

When you take away Khan's explosiveness and high output, he turns into Ronald Hearns (Tall no chin having ass nikka)

Khan needs to see if he can get a fight with Hank Lundy. That would be good and winnable for both. Lundy is on a lil roll right now so a win over him wouldn't be bad.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
For real.

When you take away Khan's explosiveness and high output, he turns into Ronald Hearns (Tall no chin having ass nikka)

Khan needs to see if he can get a fight with Hank Lundy. That would be good and winnable for both. Lundy is on a lil roll right now so a win over him wouldn't be bad.

But Hank Lundy doesnt fight at 147, he fights at 135 now:manny:

If he fights Hank Lundy at 140 or Hank Lundy at a catchweight, he could've just as easily fought AB.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
But Hank Lundy doesnt fight at 147, he fights at 135 now:manny:

If he fights Hank Lundy at 140 or Hank Lundy at a catchweight, he could've just as easily fought AB.

My bad. I thought Lundy moved to 140, but his last fight was at 135, so I don't know what he doing. I think it's a bout worth looking into though. A 144 catch weight ain't bad.

I just think Khan ain't want that bandcamp fade breh. Just like he didn't want that Alexander fade. Dude wants to beat the least challenging yet semi name opponent in order to preserve himself for a possible Floyd fight. He's only hurting himself since he's going to be rusty an most opponents gonna come out swinging so he might get caught cold early if he fights a boxer with a decent punch.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
My bad. I thought Lundy moved to 140, but his last fight was at 135, so I don't know what he doing. I think it's a bout worth looking into though. A 144 catch weight ain't bad.

I just think Khan ain't want that bandcamp fade breh. Just like he didn't want that Alexander fade. Dude wants to beat the least challenging yet semi name opponent in order to preserve himself for a possible Floyd fight. He's only hurting himself since he's going to be rusty an most opponents gonna come out swinging so he might get caught cold early if he fights a boxer with a decent punch.

Exactly what I been saying for over a week breh, but you know how it is sometimes in here:heh:

He's trying to skip any threats and get right to Floyd. It's obvious, but it's gonna mean he will fight someone that isnt gonna help him make that fight.

Fighting Julio Diaz and looking shaky against him did him NO favors.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
. He's only hurting himself since he's going to be rusty an most opponents gonna come out swinging so he might get caught cold early if he fights a boxer with a decent punch.

We can only hope friend :blessed:

66493_766643686692746_658454175_n.jpg

fukk Amir Khan. :yes:

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Dude was getting his ass whooped in both and arguably losing both of his last fights before he got the ko, not to mention his match with Zavec he didnt impress......

I like Thurman I hope he's the future but he's food at 147-154........GB needs to let him handle the non 147 pounders holding up that division like Broner and Khan
nikka what. :what:

After he got rocked in the first round, he started whuppin Soto Karass ass.