Robert Kelly crying to Gayle King brehs (Pt 1 of Interview In OP, Pt 2 Tomorrow @ 7AM)

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by WMG the 2nd, Mar 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. NatiboyB

NatiboyB MCN Sultan Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1913583.00

shyt breh married Alliyah and supposedly got her pregnant

2. Kliq_Souf

Kliq_Souf Point Gawd 2k19

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Philadelphia / Queens NY / Pittsburgh
    Coli Cash:
    $471166.00

I don’t know how to hogtie people... :mjcry:

I can’t get over that line :mjlol:

3. ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

That tape was always supposed to be an underage girl, thats why he went to court over it 10 years ago. He paid the family off and they dropped the case. This is well known, you don't want to acknowledge it then whatever.

I don't know for sure if hes done anything illegal recently, but neither do you.

4. Wacky D

Wacky D RESIDENT BRACKETOLOGIST

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:dahell:

I never said she wasn't under-age.
    im saying, nobody was running around saying she was 13-14 until that lifetime doc a couple months ago.

I never claimed to know everything hes doing. im just speaking on the allegations regarding his actions in recent years. theres nothing they can charge him with, unless hes litterally holding them against their will, and it can be proven.

ShaDynasty dapped this.
  5. ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty Rookie

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

Alright i got it twisted sorry breh

6. head shots101

head shots101 North Bronx Blocks!!!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bronx Blocks
    Coli Cash:
    $351565.00

7. BK The Great

BK The Great Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BK NY
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

:mjlol::picard::dame:

8. 8====D

8====D ¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    210 | 770
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Interview was hard to watch, tbh.

Whether innocent or guilty, they're going to crucify and make an example out of Robert (just like OJ).

I don't know if he did this or not, so all I can say is good luck breh.

:sadcam:

9. mr. smoke weed

mr. smoke weed Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chi
    Coli Cash:
    $265166.00

Yo there’s nothing funny about this but.....

Did anyone else think Kells was gonna try sing his way to freedom? I got I Wish vibes when he stood up angrily :mjlol:

10. Nostalgic

Nostalgic Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

:russ:

11. Charles Edward Cheese

Charles Edward Cheese Ab originee

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Incognegro
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:picard:
    New R. Kelly Accusations: Baltimore Women Share Stunning Details Of Alleged Sexual Assault After 1996 Concert

Two Baltimore women who accused R. Kelly of sexually assaulting them after his 1996 concert in the city are exclusively telling their stories to WJZ decades later.

Young teens at the time, they snuck out to see their idol perform at the Baltimore arena.

Since they came forward last month, another Baltimore woman said she witnessed what happened at a downtown hotel.

[​IMG]
    Latresa Scaff and Rochelle Washington said they were only teenagers when they were allegedly assaulted by R. Kelly in Baltimore. Photo: Erik Lee

On May 31, 1996, R&B superstar R. Kelly’s Top Secret Tour stormed the Baltimore Arena.

For best friends 16-year-old Latresa Scaff and 15-year-old Rochelle Washington, it was the concert of their young lives.

They were so excited, they called into 92Q.

“They had us live all over the radio,” Scaff said. “People heard us all over the city.”

The powerful concert ends, but the night is far from over.

The girls had fliers for an after party at the Baltimore Grand Nightclub at Saratoga and Howard.

They said they were living a dream — meeting R. Kelly.

“R. Kelly was scoping us out through the crowd,” Scaff said.

The women told WJZ they were given marijuana and alcohol, then invited back to the hotel with R. Kelly.

Mary Bubala: At what point did it turn from exciting and cool you’re with R. Kelly … to terror?

Rochelle Washington: He entered the room already exposing himself to us.

Scared, Washington shut herself in the bathroom. That’s when Scaff alleged R. Kelly sexually assaulted her; something she described at a recent news conference.

“When Kelly was alone with me, he asked me to perform oral sex on him. I was under the influence of marijuana and alcohol and I did it,” Scaff said at a press conference in New York City on Feb. 21. “He then had sexual intercourse with me, even though I did not have the capacity to consent.”

In an incredible development, a local witness named Sabrina instantly recognized the women and their story after seeing that news conference.

Twenty three years after Sabrina saw Scaff stumble off the hotel elevator, these women were reunited for the first time with WJZ cameras rolling.

[​IMG]
    An emotional reunion between Latresa Scaff and Rochelle Washington and a witness named Sabrina, 23 years after they were allegedly assaulted by R. Kelly. Photo: Erik Lee

It’s an emotional, overwhelming moment knowing that together they will seek justice against R. Kelly.

Sabrina: I have thought of them for many, many years.

Mary Bubala: Did you know how old she was at that point?

S: No, but I knew they were young.

You could clearly see that she was in pain. She was in pain. She couldn’t walk. She was bent over walking alongside the wall. And she began to tell me she was in a room with R. Kelly and you know, they had sex. It was very rough. He left her on the bed and said that he would come back. He never came back. Security came and told her Robert was waiting for her in the lobby.

MB: And you can corroborate their story?

S: I sure can.

“The fact that she’s been waiting… for us.. for us to come forward. It’s just; I can’t believe it. I am really shocked,” Scaff said.

The woman tell the same story even though they haven’t spoken or seen each other since that night.

They are now represented by prominent attorney Gloria Allred, who has prosecuted other high-profile sexual assault cases.

R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Criminal Sexual Abuse

“A celebrity does not have a license to hurt people just because he’s a celebrity,” Allred said.

Now, after coming forward, Scaff hopes people will believe her.

[​IMG]
    NEW YORK, NEW YORK – FEBRUARY 21: (L-R) Rochelle Washington, attorney Gloria Allred and Latresa Scaff display photos taken on the night they are discussing at the press conference as two new accusers of R. Kelly misconduct come forward at Lotte New York Palace on February 21, 2019 in New York City. (Photo by Monica Schipper/Getty Images)

“I want the people in Baltimore to know that I am not a liar whatsoever. I also want them to know this has happened to me,” Scaff said. “I have no reason to lie on this man.”

WJZ asked Sabrina why she was there that night and she told us R. Kelly had invited her back to the hotel.

She told WJZ that after seeing what happened to Latrese, she did take the elevator up, but instead of meeting him, she turned around and left.

All three women have met with the U.S. Attorney’s office for the Eastern District of New York as part of a federal investigation.

Despite repeated attempts to reach R. Kelly’s attorney, WJZ never received a call back.

Watch Gayle King’s interview with R. Kelly on CBS This Morning

More of our interview with the women below:

Prominent attorney Gloria Allred says if the all the claims from women accusing R. Kelly of sexual assault are true, this is the worst sexually predator she’s ever seen.

12. radio rahiem

radio rahiem All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn,NYC via Trinidad & Tobago
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

1. That pic is of LL cool J
    2. Why parents letting teenagers go to concerts unsupervised?

13. Charles Edward Cheese

Charles Edward Cheese Ab originee

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Incognegro
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

1. Huh?
    2. Very beginning of the story it says they snuck out

radio rahiem dapped this.
  14. radio rahiem

radio rahiem All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn,NYC via Trinidad & Tobago
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

I missed the snuck out part. Was reading fast. My bad.
    The pic that Gloria Allred is holding up is LL Cool J

Charles Edward Cheese dapped this.
  15. MooseMouthMthafuga

MooseMouthMthafuga Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

It's something strange about all these cases.From Cosby to now R.Kelly again.Can't call it, but the world is a stage for real