Robert Kelly crying to Gayle King brehs (Pt 1 of Interview In OP, Pt 2 Tomorrow @ 7AM)

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by WMG the 2nd, Mar 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Thatrogueassdiaz

Thatrogueassdiaz That rogue ass deputy!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    River City
    Coli Cash:
    $341980.00

Funniest part of the interview to me. Whenever you answer a question with a question you're lying lol.

Lord Beasley and Kliq_Souf dapped this.
  2. Mybeardisglorious

Mybeardisglorious #TMAGMFPP #GBG #TnT #360

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Theodore breh and associates
    Coli Cash:
    $50500.00

its a sextape with him fukking aand peeing on a 13/14 year old little girl from a group he was mentoring he married aliyah when she was 15 and was probably fukking her long before that.... dude is a pedophile. stop trying to cape for a sicko. also fukk outta here with that its legal in other countries bullshyt. a man attracted to prepubescent children is a pedophile. we have two cases of the shyt. plus whatever else a grand jury seen and said they had enough to charge him

3. JussieSmollett

JussieSmollett Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chi-Town
    Coli Cash:
    $6797767.55

i aint gone lie yall

i had his back at first but...

that nikka guilty as fukk

4. Deltron

Deltron The Return Hall of Fame Top Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The year 3030
    Coli Cash:
    $342500.00

:lolbron: @ your comment + username/avi

head shots101, jilla82 and cantgetright dapped this.
  5. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Unknown
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I believe some of these women are telling the truth but not all. I hate it whenever someone gets accused of a crime and people in the media talk about how all of the alleged victims tmstories all seem to match. That doesn't mean anything because anyone can see someone accuse a celebrity of a crime on the news or on social media and say that so and so did the same thing to them. I mean I could come out today and say I was backstage at a Rihanna concert 5 years ago and she stuck her hands down my pants and then some Joe Blow came see it on the news or on social media and say the same thing happened to him as well. Like I said R Kelly in my view is definitely guilty of the some things he probably is being accused of but not all of these women are being truthful, some just want their fifteen minutes of fame. I dibelieve R Kelly does have a thing for teenaged girls and is also probably a sex addict but I don't believe he Is keeping women locked up in his house and is not feeding them, or is randoming sexually assaulting women at concerts backstage.

6. NatiboyB

NatiboyB MCN Sultan Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1913583.00

Prove to me how you know it was a 14 year old girl...also pedophiles like prepubescent children...hes another form of sicko...clearly 14-15-17-19 30+ are all past puberty...fukk out of here with your fake outrage and yeah its legal in other countries and your great grand father probally met your great grandmother and married her when she was 12....fukk out of here...You probally think Jim Crow was a long time ago also.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019 at 1:35 PM
    NeilCartwright dapped this.
  7. Smoking With Cigarettes

Smoking With Cigarettes All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

Putting aside that most people that come forward to report sexual assault never get to go back to their "normal lives", these are black women brehs. Society isnt going to weep with them and they aren't going to get propped up as icons as strength. There is no 15 minutes of fame in this shyt for them. You find it that hard to believe he has been a serial predator for a long time? Kelly a sicko. I wouldnt be surprised if he's near triple digits for underage girls just off his tours alone

8. Mybeardisglorious

Mybeardisglorious #TMAGMFPP #GBG #TnT #360

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Theodore breh and associates
    Coli Cash:
    $50500.00

I'll bite... reshona Edwards is her name you can see her pics in Google images and Wikipedia she was in a group called "for the cause" google Rkelly sextape and compare pics in Google image and that's her breh. shyt even her auntie said it was her the singer sparkle. But hating a clear pedophile is fake outrage? What about the Aliyah marriage? She was 15 and he was around her way before that...but that's ok tho right?

But fukk all of that Jim crow my nikka? you defending Rkelly this hard?...why? Because he black? Don't project your weirdo feelings on me breh. I don't live in another country it's not ok to fukk women underage in america. I don't care what weirdo examples you got... you can't julez away that video or that marriage certificate....bu bu bu bu he being persecuted tho right?

critical_temp dapped this.
  9. julesocean

julesocean All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $150400.00

So you be watching Dateline and crying injustice? If you fukkin' 14,15,16 year olds you're still a scumbag sorry.

:sitdown:

critical_temp and Mybeardisglorious dapped this.
  10. JussieSmollett

JussieSmollett Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chi-Town
    Coli Cash:
    $6797767.55

agreed
    he guilty of some shyt

but all these fine ass freaks aint stayin around a rich nikka THAT LONG unless they gettin something out of it

11. NatiboyB

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1913583.00

Once again what is the definition of pedophile?

12. NatiboyB

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1913583.00

I didn't say that did I...I just said he is another form of sicko but not a pedophile...Don't put words in my mouth...Seems as if the majority of these chicks complaining were all over 17 - 40.....He can be all of the scumbags he wants to be but he is not by definition a pedo....And matter of fact lets be honest the only thing we can say about him is the alliyah stuff and sparkles alleged niece which he already had a trial for.

Allegedly is new footage of him with some 14 and under females so that right there is enough to incarcerate him as he should be but I am not going to even bring up that old stuff because it's done...People need to talk about the new case and get over the old one because thats dead and gone and people have moved on Alliyah RIP and the alleged victim seems to be living her life also.

julesocean dapped this.
  13. julesocean

julesocean All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $150400.00

Has it been said whether this new video footage is the same era as the original one, or did he continue to make new tapes even after almost getting caught, and allowing the tech advances over the years to leave no doubt this time....

A sick AND dumb man.

14. NatiboyB

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $1913583.00

it has me confused...It is on VHS they say it's a different girl...Than I also heard about some dude who was cleaning out his VHS tapes and he found an R Kelly sextape....I'll just be 100 I think the only stuff they have is stuff from Lisa Van Allen.

julesocean dapped this.
  15. jilla82

jilla82 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chicago
    Coli Cash:
    $414946.00

yall need to kill that narrative that the media doesnt give a fuk about black women...because black women are in many high positions in the entertainment/business world.

Its brothas that get dragged more than anything.

turf president dapped this.