Robert Kraft Wearing Meek Mill Chain to Parade

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
If you want to be honest you realize the really rich rarely are racist the only color they care about is green, but you also realize they will be savages over money, like if i got to fukk some folks over to make a few mill i will. That said it seems kraft is with the democrats, but at the end of the day democrat or republican they only care/loyal to the 1% that backs them financially, so it really don’t matter who you choose, and if i had the chance to rub elbows with some of them boys i would, because i imagine it’s so many connects in them folks phones to get you business deals done it would make your mind blow

What the fukk are you babbling about?
https://splinternews.com/here-are-the-racist-conspiracy-emails-rotting-right-win-1831199766

You honestly don't think the Koch brothers are racist? What about the Prince family?

You are a god damn idiot.

Get excited when some rich cracker wears a rappers chains brehs.

They use him for photo ops.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Meek Mill is nothing more than a prop to this guy.
But some people love being other people's prop

Exactly. Meek woulda been better off being a mascot for some vodka brand and acting like he owned the company.

How people don’t see thru this pander bullshyt is amazing.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
What does Robert Kraft get out of it? How’s is he Benefiting from Hanging with Meek? Why can’t they just be genuinely cool with each other.

kraft is looking for new young broads to trick off on.

hes gonna be flossing that chain until he croaks.