Robert Kraft Wearing Meek Mill Chain to Parade

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Meek Mill is nothing more than a prop to this guy.
But some people love being other people's prop

What does Robert Kraft get out of it? How’s is he Benefiting from Hanging with Meek? Why can’t they just be genuinely cool with each other.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What does Robert Kraft get out of it? How’s is he Benefiting from Hanging with Meek? Why can’t they just be genuinely cool with each other.
All white people are racist to these whole life in the house ass nikkas. I dont hate nobody, idgaf what color u are, a cool person is a cool person, a fukk nikka is a fukk nikka no matter what :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
All white people are racist to these whole life in the house ass nikkas. I dont hate nobody, idgaf what color u are, a cool person is a cool person, a fukk nikka is a fukk nikka no matter what :yeshrug:

give the benefit of the doubt to a white man who is friends with a racist and colluded to blackball Kaepernick brehs

Daps

Robert kraft a trump supporter.

He using this to pretend he not racist.

His background says diff