#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

mag357

Superstar
Daps
you don't have to ask i have the answer. The sixers owner is friends with kraft. the sixers owner and then kraft helped meek get out of jail. they used their money and influence. why did kraft step in to help? I don't know. sixers owner obviously know meek because meek is around the team in philly
My dude... u talking surface shyt...
shyt ain't never that simple...
Why the fukk would any of these ppl be "friends" with meek...
So yes..... ask yourself that question brother.
That's like all of a sudden Jeff Bezos and Ar Ab just becoming home boys or some shyt

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You can't love both Trump and black people. It's either one or the other.
Kraft got a personal friendship/relationship with both Meek and Trump

I don’t think it’s mutually exclusive we’re talking about an old billionaire cac here

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Can someone explain this to me :dwillhuh:

Wealthy swaggerless white men want to buy cool.

Meek's connection Mike Rubin allows Robert Kraft to stand next to Meek and be cool.....

Why do you think Trump friends with your favorite black athletes and rappers in the 80s and 90s.....He was buying cool? He's hung out with everyone from Diddy to Russell Simmons to Snoop Dogg. He even did a skit on a Method Man album.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
U always gotta ask urself... why would these 2 ppl know each other... or be "friendly"...
Anyway, cardi b talking bout she passed on the superbowl performance.... but shaking ur ass for a team that played in the superbowl, and an owner who owns an NFL team...
Fake woke muthafukaz

what do you mean why would they know each other? I aint meek mill and ive been in SUVs then walking NFL owners into strip clubs before and again I aint meek mill :mjlol:

They could of met many ways... locker room, a suite at the stadium, players on the team, private house parties...

Go to some event like the Espy's you got everyone from Coach K/QC the label owners to the Warriors standing in the same concession line to grab pop corn or a drink during intermission :mjlol:

You look to the left, you see 2 Chainz, you look to the right you see Javele Mcgee.. yall put too much thought process into social settings and industry life

that "have you ever met a celebrity" thread is embarrassing :damn:

Last edited: