Robert Rodriguez Directing Escape from New York remake

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well well well. Now you've got my attention.

Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Escape From New York’

EXCLUSIVE: Robert Rodriguez is getting the gig to direct Escape From New York, the remake of John Carpenter’s iconic 1981 film that’s set up at 20th Century Fox. The studio won a bidding battle for rights to the reboot in early 2015, with Andrew Rona and Alex Heineman’s The Picture Company set to produce.

This guy loves carpenter. Hopefully not too much where he makes the same damn movie but I'm always a fan or at least interested in what Rodriguez makes

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
this just made this interesting to me. If there's one guy who knows how to pen a deep and sometimes depressing story of a corrupt world and the people it takes to succeed in said world, it's this cat

'Escape from New York' to Be Written by 'Luther' Creator Neil Cross

giphy.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The last thing he directed I really loved was planet terror. What's he done in the years since besides the two machete flicks and start el ray
Planet terror I liked, u forgetting sin city 2. Grabage. Machete could've been coo, but I didn't really dig them. He fell off to me but this could earn him some redemption even tho its a tall order. Having to replace Kurt ain't gonna be easy.