Robert Rodriguez Directing Escape from New York remake

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Planet terror I liked, u forgetting sin city 2. Grabage. Machete could've been coo, but I didn't really dig them. He fell off to me but this could earn him some redemption even tho its a tall order. Having to replace Kurt ain't gonna be easy.

Well I'll give him half a pass on sin city 2 since I never finished it and frank miller directed it also.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Maybe but beaners can't get work in Hollywood? Let's just make me all cacs so everyone is happy.
I don't mind that but I don't wanna see no damn Mexican shyt on my tv:russ:

They always try and add some "Hispanic" flavor to there roles , it's corny

I'm Mexican btw but fukk that

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I don't mind that but I don't wanna see no damn Mexican shyt on my tv:russ:

They always try and add some "Hispanic" flavor to there roles , it's corny

I'm Mexican btw but fukk that
I got Mexican fam too, but damn homie can't dudes get some real work? Everything always cac'd out. That conditioning :scust:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Were they supposed to do another Thing? That die?

There's the original. There's his remake. then there's the prequel. I think after that bombed they said that was that. The original bombed too and only became a hit on video so that's one of those things where I don't think they were ever going to get what they really wanted out of it

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
There's the original. There's his remake. then there's the prequel. I think after that bombed they said that was that. The original bombed too and only became a hit on video so that's one of those things where I don't think they were ever going to get what they really wanted out of it
I'm pretty sure the thing flopped because of its release date in summer of 82. It's still a classic as we all know. Kind of wish they revisit it, the prequel was forgettable.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm pretty sure the thing flopped because of its release date in summer of 82. It's still a classic as we all know. Kind of wish they revisit it, the prequel was forgettable.

Well yeah I'm sure that had a lot to do with it but also not everything hits when its supposed to. People weren't ready for it at the time the right people found it. Even so, it's not a name brand. Like you can't slap the thing on something and automatically make 90-100 million.