Roc Nation Bought 2Pac's Catalouge/Masters?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:what:
:snoop:
:dahell:
:mindblown:

all dem damn interviews he did in '95 blaming biggie set him up at the quad studio shooting

da hell u talking bout
Puffy said this in a letter to Vibe when 2Pac was in jail

" I hope that his Thug Life shyt is really over. But on the real, if you gonna be a motherfukkin' thug, you gots to live and die a thug, you know what I'm sayin'? There ain't no jumpin' in and out of thugism. If that's what you choose to do, you gots to go out like that"

Which is why Pac said "Remember what in you said in Vibe about me being a Thug" on "Against All Odds".

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I posted evidence that Pac didn't diss rappers for no reason, but you're trying to conflate what I initially said with some east coast conspiracy that wasn't apart of my argument.

And it wouldn't matter if King Sun wasn't a nobody, he still dissed Pac first (which Pac replied with war gamez). That debunks your notion that Suge "gassed" Pac.

Except it doesn't at all.

He didn't make just make a King Sun diss record. That'd have been rational. We wouldn't be having this conversation

He went at a whole coast. That's irrational. That's what a gassed up, paranoid hothead does.

Whether Who Shot Ya wasn't/was about 2Pac doesn't matter, the song was released around the time Pac was shot and the song itself was ambiguous. Pac first responded with a Vibe interview and then with Hit em Up.

It doesn't matter if the song was about 2Pac or not?!

That's the whole point. A reasonable person gets shot and blames the person who shot him. He has a question about his friend's involvement, he goes and asks him what the deal is. Pac decides to blame a whole coast because after the trauma, he thinks he remembers the people in the room wouldn't look at him. That's nutty.

Meanwhile, why is Suge always in the background, hating on Puff and Big, taking shots at the East? Why is the CEO of your record label on stage instigating and pushing his agenda? Trying to get Snoop and Dre to join in, pointing these artists at the same target?.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Except it doesn't at all.

He didn't make just make a King Sun diss record. That'd have been rational. We wouldn't be having this conversation

He went at a whole coast. That's irrational. That's what a gassed up, paranoid hothead does.

It doesn't matter if the song was about 2Pac or not?!

That's the whole point. A reasonable person gets shot and blames the person who shot him. He has a question about his friend's involvement, he goes and asks him what the deal is. Pac decides to blame a whole coast because after the trauma, he thinks he remembers the people in the room wouldn't look at him. That's nutty.

Meanwhile, why is Suge always in the background, hating on Puff and Big, taking shots at the East? Why is the CEO of your record label on stage instigating and pushing his agenda? Trying to get Snoop and Dre to join in, pointing these artists at the same target?.
You can't name 1 person that 2Pac dissed for no reason on Hit Em Up can you?

sporticus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puffy said this in a letter to Vibe when 2Pac was in jail

" I hope that his Thug Life shyt is really over. But on the real, if you gonna be a motherfukkin' thug, you gots to live and die a thug, you know what I'm sayin'? There ain't no jumpin' in and out of thugism. If that's what you choose to do, you gots to go out like that"

Which is why Pac said "Remember what in you said in Vibe about me being a Thug" on "Against All Odds".

Sounds like something a friend would tell me if I were trying to be a thug. My mother would probably say something like that.

Does that make her my enemy? Did she diss me because she gave me some solid advice? Does she deserve a reply on wax?

sporticus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't name 1 person that 2Pac dissed for no reason on Hit Em Up can you?

A reason or a legitimate reason? Everybody has a reason for everything they do. Psychos got a reason. Racists got a reason. None of em legit.

You've made a reasonable case for King Sun lol. Fine.

He should've made a record about Jimmy Henchman and his shooters.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Sounds like something a friend would tell me if I were trying to be a thug. My mother would probably say something like that.

Does that make her my enemy? Did she diss me because she gave me some solid advice? Does she deserve a reply on wax?
:stopitslime:. Pac and Puffy were never friends though. The shyt Puff was talking in that vibe article wasn't on no looking out for a friend type shyt. Dude never visited Pac in jail nor the hospital. He knew Pac was going to get robbed that night and he did nothing to warn him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
A reason or a legitimate reason? Everybody has a reason for everything they do. Psychos got a reason. Racists got a reason. None of em legit.

I don't think a single one of those people did anything to warrant what he said.

He should've made a record about Jimmy Henchman and his shooters.
So Chino XL saying "You'll get Raped like 2Pac in jail" didn't warrant a reply? Mobb Deep saying Pac was raped in jail didn't warrant a response? Puffy talking that shyt about Pac being a thug didn't warrant a reply? Biggie's "Who Shot Ya" didn't warrant a reply? With all due respect you couldn't be further from the truth. Maybe you were too young to recall the chain of events that led to Hit Em Up.

sporticus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:. Pac and Puffy were never friends though. The shyt Puff was talking in that vibe article wasn't on no looking out for a friend type shyt. Dude never visited Pac in jail nor the hospital.

They asked him a question, he answered it. I'm not Pac's friend either and I agree with Puff about it. Doesn't mean I wanted him shot.

He knew Pac was going to get robbed that night and he did nothing to warn him.

Proof? Besides Pac saying people wouldn't look at him?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
They asked him a question, he answered it. I'm not Pac's friend either and I agree with Puff about it. Doesn't mean I wanted him shot.

Proof? Besides Pac saying people wouldn't look at him?
False. They didn't ask him shyt he sent a letter to Vibe that they published. And the proof is that Puff lied because dude said he would never hurt anyone in that same letter which we all know is a lie because the nikka jumped Positive K. and Steve Stoute so he has a history of lying so why believe him? What history did Pac have of lying in letters or interviews?

sporticus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Chino XL saying "You'll get Raped like 2Pac in jail" didn't warrant a reply?

Ok Chino XL and King Sun have gotten a reasonable argument.

Mobb Deep saying Pac was raped in jail didn't warrant a response?

Pac didn't own the word thug. Nor does he own getting raped in jail. Unless it's true. Thugs are getting raped on the Island as we speak.

Puffy talking that shyt about Pac being a thug didn't warrant a reply?

Pac labelled himself a thug and it got him locked up, clapped and killed. He should've taken his advice instead of making records.

Biggie's "Who Shot Ya" didn't warrant a reply? With all due respect you couldn't be further from the truth. Maybe you were too young to recall the chain of events that led to Hit Em Up.

I don't think Who Shot Ya was about Pac. Feel free to disagree.

I was 17 and I remember it well. I am not oblivious to what 2Pac's opinion was nor do I think he wasn't genuine. I simply think he was paranoid, listened to the wrong people, and most importantly was wrong.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Ok Chino XL and King Sun have gotten a reasonable argument.

Pac didn't own the word thug. Nor does he own getting raped in jail. Unless it's true. Thugs are getting raped on the Island as we speak.

Pac labelled himself a thug and it got him locked up, clapped and killed. He should've taken his advice instead of making records.

I don't think Who Shot Ya was about Pac. Feel free to disagree.

I was 17 and I remember it well. I am not oblivious to what 2Pac's opinion was nor do I think he wasn't genuine. I simply think he was paranoid, listened to the wrong people, and most importantly was wrong.
Puffy did the same thing to Steve Stoute and Drake that Pac did to Orlando. Does Puffy deserve to get clapped? Oh because he labels himself a Bad Boy it's better right?

You can choose to believe what you want. Usually when someone has a bias against someone they're unwilling to capitulate their sentiments and I'll assume you're from the East Coast and I know what Hit Em Up did to NYC back in the summer of 96 and a lot of people still can't get over that heat that was dropped. We can agree to disagree.

sporticus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
False. They didn't ask him shyt he sent a letter to Vibe that they published.

Source? Puff sat at his desk and penned a letter to Vibe all about 2Pac, totally unsolicited because he didn't have anything else to do on a Tuesday morning? Sounds unlikely.

And the proof is that Puff lied because dude said he would never hurt anyone in that same letter which we all know is a lie because the nikka jumped Positive K. and Steve Stoute so he has a history of lying so why believe him? What history did Pac have of lying in letters or interviews?

Does this honestly make you think he had Pac shot or had knowledge of the event? If so, we'll have to agree to disagree.

sporticus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puffy did the same thing to Steve Stoute and Drake that Pac did to Orlando. Does Puffy deserve to get clapped? Oh because he labels himself a Bad Boy it's better right?

You can choose to believe what you want. Usually when someone has a bias against someone they're unwilling to capitulate their sentiments and I'll assume you're from the East Coast and I know what Hit Em Up did to NYC back in the summer of 96 and a lot of people still can't get over that heat that was dropped. We can agree to disagree.

Forget hurt feelings. Arguably people died because of what 2Pac said on records.

I understand your point and don't begrudge you thinking what you think.

I think 2Pac was a good dude in his heart. I just think he overreacted. I might do the same thing if I got shot and didn't know who to blame. I just think it could've gone down a totally different way.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Source? Puff sat at his desk and penned a letter to Vibe all about 2Pac, totally unsolicited because he didn't have anything else to do on a Tuesday morning? Sounds unlikely.

Does this honestly make you think he had Pac shot or had knowledge of the event? If so, we'll have to agree to disagree.
First off the letter Puff sent to Vibe was in response to Pac's Vibe interview where he said them nikkas knew what was going to happen. The fact that not one witness was in the lobby besides the nikkas that Pac came with makes me believe that plenty of others knew not to be in that lobby at the time.