Roc Nation Bought 2Pac's Catalouge/Masters?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pac was an out-of-control overgrown child who found himself a big brother/father figure in Suge. He was the type of dude to be at the club, get drunk, and get talked into a fight by a stranger just for kicks.

All of em. Pac didn't go out of his way to create problems with people till Suge got to him and put all that gangland mobster shyt in his ear.

Y'all act like this is a foreign concept yall because you've convinced yourselves Pac was a revolutionary. Suge built an empire off convincing people to do what he said and bullying whoever he couldn't manipulate.
:mjlol:
1. mobb deep snubbed the outlawz
2. the fugees sneak dissed the west coast first
3. q tip was dissing the west coast in underground tapes first
4. king sun dissed pac first
5. biggie released who shot ya first
6. Nas released an ambiguous diss first
and so on.

bububub suge gassed up pac :mjlol:

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and so on.

Totally. You nailed it.

Everyone knows that UFO's are real. Just like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. The mafia had JFK killed. Didn't you know?

Couldn't be that none of that shyt actually happened, you and Pac hear disses nobody else hears, and Suge (who was has always had an insane hatred of Puff needed a reason to go at him) gassed Pac up to do that, right?

Nope. The dastardly East Coast secretly sent heavily coded shots at Pac and the entire West coast, but 2Pac and Death Row were clever detectives. They finally sniffed out the plan on some Scooby Doo shyt and did something about it. Henchman had Pac not only robbed, but bothered to inform his good buddies Puff and Big about the plan ahead of time, right?

Got it.

Nevermind that both Dre and Snoop thought it was horseshyt and refused to participate.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Totally. You nailed it.

Everyone knows that UFO's are real. Just like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. The mafia had JFK killed. Didn't you know?

Couldn't be that none of that shyt actually happened, you and Pac hear disses nobody else hears, and Suge (who was has always had an insane hatred of Puff needed a reason to go at him) gassed Pac up to do that, right?

Nope. The dastardly East Coast secretly sent heavily coded shots at Pac and the entire West coast, but 2Pac and Death Row were clever detectives. They finally sniffed out the plan on some Scooby Doo shyt and did something about it. Henchman had Pac not only robbed, but bothered to inform his good buddies Puff and Big about the plan ahead of time, right?

Got it.

Nevermind that both Dre and Snoop thought it was horseshyt and refused to participate.
Man shut the fukk up nikka. It's not my fault you had your info wrong, and I corrected you. East Coast nikkas did send shots at Pac for attacking Biggie (which was rightfully deserved since Biggie and Puffy released who shot ya first and dissed Pac and Snoop (and almost got them killed) when he went on an NY radio show saying "they was filming in our city".)

http://genius.com/Doo-wop-and-sun-dullah-new-york-love-all-eyez-on-sun-lyrics

Let me guess, Pac was overacting and hearing things? I think you're right, maybe King Sun was talking about another nikka that "raped" a bytch, made movies, got shot in NY, was on Death Row, etc

And Dre and Snoop never thought it was "horeshyt"

Dre was taking shots at Biggie in the California Love set and Snoop was with Pac when he was dissing Biggie in House of Blues. They just sneaked diss Biggie and pretending like it was nothing and hung out with him.

nikka is yapping about big foot and JFK :mjlol:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man why did that nikka Pac diss Biggie first? He released that temper tantrum song called hit em up for sales

oh wait.....

"Who shot ya?
Separate the weak from the ob-so
-lete, Hard to creep them Brooklyn streets
It's on nikka, fukk all that bickering beef
I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek
Your heartbeat soun' like Sasquatch feet
Thundering, shaking the concrete
Finish it, stop, when I foil the plot
Neighbors call the cops said they heard mad shots"

Released February 20, 1995

2PAC’S INTERVIEW WITH VIBE ON HIS ’94 SHOOTING

The interview was first published by Vibe magazine in April 1995

Hit Em Up
Released June 4, 1996

:ohhh:

sporticus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man shut the fukk up nikka. It's not my fault you had your info wrong, and I corrected you. East Coast nikkas did send shots at Pac for attacking Biggie (which was rightfully deserved since Biggie and Puffy released who shot ya first and dissed Pac and Snoop (and almost got them killed) when he went on an NY radio show saying "they was filming in our city".)

http://genius.com/Doo-wop-and-sun-dullah-new-york-love-all-eyez-on-sun-lyrics

Let me guess, Pac was overacting and hearing things? I think you're right, maybe King Sun was talking about another nikka that "raped" a bytch, made movies, got shot in NY, was on Death Row, etc

And Dre and Snoop never thought it was "horeshyt"

Dre was taking shots at Biggie in the California Love set and Snoop was with Pac when he was dissing Biggie in House of Blues. They just sneaked diss Biggie and pretending like it was nothing and hung out with him.

nikka is yapping about big foot and JFK :mjlol:

you dudes and your conspiracy theories. just let it go man.

you posted a King Sun record as evidence that the entire east was against 2Pac. oh damn, the smoking gun! :russ:

King Sun is nobody. He's a never was. That's not proof of anything other than some guy most people have never heard of might not like 2Pac. Notice you're the only one mentioning him?

Guess what? Maybe Who Shot Ya wasn't about 2Pac. Let that sink in. Maybe Keith Murray's I Shot Ya really didn't have a thing to do with Pac. Pac didn't own the word thug. Nas wasn't talking about him. Maybe, just maybe, when Wyclef said that Pac was the instigator of all this mess, it wasn't a diss....it was just true. What did Jay-Z do to 2Pac? Nothing. Puff said "You know who shot you. Go after them cats, not us". Wasn't a diss, it was pretty good advice.

Pac wasn't some thug revolutionary. He was just a paranoid dude with a short fuse that thought the entire world was against him. His mouth and negative energy got himself shot on more than one occasion and killed. You can keep those conspiracy theories alive if it's what you need to glorify your hero, but the reality isn't nearly as good a story.

sporticus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man why did that nikka Pac diss Biggie first? He released that temper tantrum song called hit em up for sales

oh wait.....

"Who shot ya?
Separate the weak from the ob-so
-lete, Hard to creep them Brooklyn streets
It's on nikka, fukk all that bickering beef
I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek
Your heartbeat soun' like Sasquatch feet
Thundering, shaking the concrete
Finish it, stop, when I foil the plot
Neighbors call the cops said they heard mad shots"

They heard about the Rolex's and the Lexus
wit the Texas license plate outta state

Texas, Rolexes....clearly he was talking about Scarface! :mjlol:

I be whippin on the freeway
The NYC way
On the celly-celly with mah homeboy lance
Pass hash from left to right

Real heads know that Big and Lance Armstrong were good friends and this lyric was going at Freeway Rick Ross.:russ:

Touch my cheddar, feel my Beretta
fukk what I'ma hit you with you motherfukkers betta duck
I bring pain, bloodstains on what remains
Of his jacket - he had a gun he shoulda packed it

This was when the beef between Big and Duck Down was reaching it's height. This was a clear sub toward Buckshot.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You never read that Vibe article that dropped when Puff and Big was doing all that shyt talking?
nikka you should be banned
because u keep continuously posting shyt that is so untrue so bullshyt so incorrect it's fukking incredible like I don't understand how u nikkaz continually try to rewrite history

The fukking cover of this magazine states 'big and puffy break their silence'
now why in the hell would Vibe magazine put that on there, if your man pac never said a word about neither one of them
that shyt makes no fukking sense

the fukk is wrong with u

and so on.

:duck:
once again trying to rewrite history
ur list that you just put up there is either bullshyt or subjective
but the fact of the matter is that this thread is about Jay-Z and pac and as I stated from the beginning ur man diss Jay based off nothing but his connection with biggie... which was some kindergarten , fukk boi shyt
but knowing nikkaz like u, you'll find some fantasy /delusional way to spin this shyt like Jay-Z deserve to get diss 1st

that was after puffy and big released who shot ya :umad:

breh -why do u keep lying to urself

weeks ago u attempted to make the case that 'who shot ya' was written / done there after the quad studio shooting (which in ur words ...biggie lyrics describe to a "T" what happened to pac when he got shot that infamous night)
once i & otherz proved that track was recorded 6months prior & played shorty before the shooting -now u switch your terminology up by using the word 'release'

breh let that shyt go -u lost

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Unreleased PAC songs with Sounwave and Terrace Martin on the beats would be :whoo:

But what's behind this move:comeon:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you dudes and your conspiracy theories. just let it go man.

you posted a King Sun record as evidence that the entire east was against 2Pac. oh damn, the smoking gun! :russ:

King Sun is nobody. He's a never was. That's not proof of anything other than some guy most people have never heard of might not like 2Pac. Notice you're the only one mentioning him?

Guess what? Maybe Who Shot Ya wasn't about 2Pac. Let that sink in. Maybe Keith Murray's I Shot Ya really didn't have a thing to do with Pac. Pac didn't own the word thug. Nas wasn't talking about him. Maybe, just maybe, when Wyclef said that Pac was the instigator of all this mess, it wasn't a diss....it was just true. What did Jay-Z do to 2Pac? Nothing. Puff said "You know who shot you. Go after them cats, not us". Wasn't a diss, it was pretty good advice.

Pac wasn't some thug revolutionary. He was just a paranoid dude with a short fuse that thought the entire world was against him. His mouth and negative energy got himself shot on more than one occasion and killed. You can keep those conspiracy theories alive if it's what you need to glorify your hero, but the reality isn't nearly as good a story.
No, I posted evidence that Pac didn't diss rappers for no reason, but you're trying to conflate what I initially said with some east coast conspiracy that wasn't apart of my argument.

And it wouldn't matter if King Sun wasn't a nobody, he still dissed Pac first (which Pac replied with war gamez). That debunks your notion that Suge "gassed" Pac.

Whether Who Shot Ya wasn't/was about 2Pac doesn't matter, the song was released around the time Pac was shot and the song itself was ambiguous. Pac first responded with a Vibe interview and then with Hit em Up.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
breh -why do u keep lying to urself

weeks ago u attempted to make the case that 'who shot ya' was written / done there after the quad studio shooting (which in ur words ...biggie lyrics describe to a "T" what happened to pac when he got shot that infamous night)
once i & otherz proved that track was recorded 6months prior & played shorty before the shooting -now u switch your terminology up by using the word 'release'

breh let that shyt go -u lost

It doesnt even matter if Who Shot Ya was about Pac or not. The song itself was ambiguous and was released around the time Pac was shot. Either way, Puff (im pretty sure it was this fakkits idea) and Biggie released the song in a bad time, and Pac responded by releasing an interview with Vibe and Hit Em Up. You can't say Pac dissed em for no reason.