Rock Climbing....

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
funny you bring this up one of the Asian brehs at my gym works at a spot in central Jersey where they have this and invited me to go. I hear that shyt is a serious ass workout. :ohhh:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've done rock-wall climbing several times, but never actual natural rock climbing. I'm too scared to do it on a non-artificial wall.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
LOL Asked my boyfriend to go with me a few months ago and he was like :rudy:

:aicmon:

I'll prob go by myself eventually. Bouldering is ridiculously fun.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
LOL Asked my boyfriend to go with me a few months ago and he was like :rudy:

:aicmon:

I'll prob go by myself eventually. Bouldering is ridiculously fun.

i just googled bouldering.......that does look fun.........good lookin on the insight

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I've done rock-wall climbing several times, but never actual natural rock climbing. I'm too scared to do it on a non-artificial wall.

this,

Went kayaking/hiking on a bud expedition :youngsabo: with some friends and we got to a point where there was somewhat of a mountain before us, cacs were :mj: all over that shyt.

All my brehs were :childplease: :usure: when I asked them if they wanted to try it, Im gonna do it this summer tho.

Daps
Used to go a lot when I lived in Utah. There was some hnnnnnnng views in the Uinta's and Cottonwood Canyons. I tried free climbing once but I didn't want to end up like Franco in 127 hours so that was that.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only indoors, but when it warms ill try outside. Its a fun workout and u hit all muscle groups.