Roe v. Wade repeal impacts where young women choose to go to college, PSU researcher finds

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why would that be a problem if the schools are comparable? It's obviously deeper than 'I want to fukk raw and have dozens of abortions', if I was a woman I'd feel the same way, it's patronizing.

No I don't give one absolute fukks to be constantly bringing up the subject. fukk do I care for? Ain't like women are being stripped from their education, jobs, and being forced to be strictly stay at home mothers.

nikkas are really upset to keep talking about the same shyt. Coulda sworn this wasn't lipstick alley:ohhh:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
No I don't give one absolute fukks to be constantly bringing up the subject. fukk do I care for? Ain't like women are being stripped from their education, jobs, and being forced to be strictly stay at home mothers.

nikkas are really upset to keep talking about the same shyt. Coulda sworn this wasn't lipstick alley:ohhh:

You minimize the situation, now you don't care, ok lmao. It's an infringement of their rights, it's understandable that young opinionated women would move away from those states.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It makes sense because a lot of people leave their home state to attend college in another and wind up staying and building a life (BF/GF, marriage, etc) in that state rather than moving back home...some never move back home.

The condition of that States government and its local politics (among other things) does plays a role in whether somebody wants to live the rest of their lives there. So choosing a college within a state of bad politics could make someone reconsider attending that school.

Veteran
Daps
You minimize the situation, now you don't care, ok lmao. It's an infringement of their rights, it's understandable that young opinionated women would move away from those states.

Except I never cared you passionate ass nikka. You should write a novel on abortion, I'm sure it'll sell millions. Maybe do a few talk shows on how bad it is. Whatever it takes you to stop making these feminine threads.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Except I never cared you passionate ass nikka. You should write a novel on abortion, I'm sure it'll sell millions. Maybe do a few talk shows on how bad it is. Whatever it takes you to stop making these feminine threads.

Stop crying because someone is pushing back on your shytty opinion, this isn't your diary it's a message board, you really sound like you don't care rn:skip:

Veteran
Daps
Stop crying because someone is pushing back on your shytty opinion, this isn't your diary it's a message board, you really sound like you don't care rn:skip:

These dudes really upset about abortion.

Not Child Support.
Not Paternity Fraud.
Not Alimony.

But abortion. That's how I know y'all goofy.:mjlol:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
These dudes really upset about abortion.

Not Child Support.
Not Paternity Fraud.
Not Alimony.

No I don't give one absolute fukks to be constantly bringing up the subject. fukk do I care for? Ain't like men are being stripped from their education, jobs, and being forced to be strictly working in a factory.

Veteran
Daps
No I don't give one absolute fukks to be constantly bringing up the subject. fukk do I care for? Ain't like men are being stripped from their education, jobs, and being forced to be strictly working in a factory.

Tell me you have no arguing points without telling me you have no argument points brehs.