Rollin 60s Gang Member & No Jumper Host Bricc Baby Threatens To Kill People For Recording Phone Call..

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adam is giving a platform to these c00ns who don’t have a speck of talent so it is his fault. His hosts don’t have any journalistic talent or integrity. One of them was called out and exposed right in front of Adam but he just doesn’t care. It’s “content”

5:00

Definitely not excusing Adam. You and I know understand that these dudes know better than to not c00n it up or discuss gang politics on public platform.
If it was Akademiks, Flocko, or another black content creator/platform…all of a sudden these gangster know better than to not c00n.
It’s just a bunch of nikkas showing out on a white man’s platform.

Peauxboy

Pro
Daps
He don’t have problems with dw flame and if he did, they settled that off camera.

His issue is really with the audience who’s into that type of content, but he can’t run down on all of them. If them 40’s egging the shyt on, he may not be able to get the squares in his ig comments, but HE CAN get to them.

:russ: The birdman type memes that should come from this. Somebody gonna photoshop that breakfast club angry meter on it watch.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Flame just comes across hella sassy and feminine when he had the beef with Boskoe dusty ass he did a freestyle rolling his neck every which way :mjlol:

I also think he tried to instigate some shyt with Baby Stone Gorillas when I believe he asked one of the members about Drakeo. I think it was P4K but he shrugged the shyt but you could tell breh was hella annoyed.

That nikka was definitely raised by his aunties watching Tyler Perry movies

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
west cost gangs are actually kinda weird
They’re shockingly broke and low level. A lot of them dudes are total bums; make little money from the street, unemployed and live off women/government aid. I always thought cali bangers were about making money within their gangs but they really just a bunch of losers with Peter Pan syndrome. Hanging on the block wearing color coordinated outfits gossiping, fighting and hitting a ‘lick’ once in a blue moon.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Flame just comes across hella sassy and feminine when he had the beef with Boskoe dusty ass he did a freestyle rolling his neck every which way :mjlol:

I also think he tried to instigate some shyt with Baby Stone Gorillas when I believe he asked one of the members about Drakeo. I think it was P4K but he shrugged the shyt but you could tell breh was hella annoyed.

He's definitely a sassy cornball

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Adam is giving a platform to these c00ns who don’t have a speck of talent so it is his fault. His hosts don’t have any journalistic talent or integrity. One of them was called out and exposed right in front of Adam but he just doesn’t care. It’s “content”

5:00

"you texted me today or somethin?" :dead:

Daps
They’re shockingly broke and low level. A lot of them dudes are total bums; make little money from the street, unemployed and live off women/government aid. I always thought cali bangers were about making money within their gangs but they really just a bunch of losers with Peter Pan syndrome. Hanging on the block wearing color coordinated outfits gossiping, fighting and hitting a ‘lick’ once in a blue moon.
in one of the wealthiest places on earf

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
700k in a year :leon:
i could see it being gross not net...

entirely possible

The nikkas making money are the nikkas you dont see...

they too busy making money lol

the majority of any group isnt making the same money as the top nikkas in the group...

this is basic societal understanding my nikka