Rollin 60s Gang Member & No Jumper Host Bricc Baby Threatens To Kill People For Recording Phone Call..

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Facts. Those game goofy negroes are acting a damn fool, and making that devil rich in the process.
Yeah...white guys like black people that adhere to stereotypes. And when they tolerate or are around those black people, they really think "see, I love black people, I get them".

You even see it on shows like Kill Tony, where he has David Lucas and Kam Patterson on.

Ir how Joe Rogan claims friendship with Freddie Gibs. They think these are the "real" black people. And if they are cool with them, then they cant be racist

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Yeah...white guys like black people that adhere to stereotypes. And when they tolerate or are around those black people, they really think "see, I love black people, I get them".

You even see it on shows like Kill Tony, where he has David Lucas and Kam Patterson on.

Ir how Joe Rogan claims friendship with Freddie Gibs. They think these are the "real" black people. And if they are cool with them, then they cant be racist
I noticed those types, when around an articulate and confident black man who is not in that stereotype box that they put us in..they get real uncomfortable

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that y'all blaming Adam for other grown men c00ning is wild to me.
We not ready to make systemic improvements if we're going not to hold grown accountable treating them like children

Yea these idiots are c00ning on their own

They have free will and they are not being forced to do this. Just like Detective Vlad doesn't force idiots to spill their guts to him
Both can be blamed. Not sure why it’s always an either/or on here

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Summary:

1. DW Flame(2nd to right)(Insane Crip Gang)(Long Beach), asked for cig from Bricc Baby(Rollin 60s), calling it a "nap", which is a derogatory term for NH Crips(Neighborhood Crips are rivals with Gangster Crips), DW Flame apologized
2. NH Crips get mad at Bricc Baby for not checking DW Flame regardless of apology
3. Rollin 40s Crips(NH) Spoety Face & 4xtra go to No Jumper studio to check Bricc Baby but he doesn't let them in
4. Spoety Face & Bricc Baby have a phonecall. Spoety records the phonecall, in which Bricc calls DW Flame an "Off Brand Gangster"(Insanes are allied with Gangster Crips but they from Long Beach)
5. Recorded Phonecall gets leaked
6. DW Flame hears Leaked Phonecall, they are cohosts btw
7. Bricc Crashes out on video, wants fade with Spoety Face

Bricc only 5'8, he don't want to fight DW Flame(6'4 280)

Is this Adam22 fault? Yea he platforms gangbangers but this isn't his fault.

Some Crips wear red???

:what: