Roman Reigns Three Time WWE Champion (Daps & Reps)

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
And the funny shyt is that everyone, WWE legends included, are so fukking frustrated cause Roman has or HAD the potential and they're always vocal about how bad they want him to become heel.

They had so many chances to make it right. Now 10 years from now when you look at Roman's legacy, it's just going to be trainwreck after trainwreck.

And if Roman by some fukking miracle turns heel tomorrow, GREAT. But they also have to stop fukking resolving shyt at the Raw after Mania and get it done on the biggest show of the year.

And if nothing happens tomorrow, then its expected and the WWE has officially wasted away all of his potential because he is absolutely damn near unfixable at this point.

The only way a heel turn will even remotely work is if they make him absolutely despicable as a character and they're too bytch made to do that.

So. fukking. FRUSTRATING.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Celebrate being a 3 time champion in the span of 4 and a half months brehs :francis:
jaXD71w.gif

mr x

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: He did about 4 moves, was gassed the whole time and moved so slow, he'd do clotheslines we could do and JBL would yell "That's his amazing athleticism" :dahell: Match was shyt, Mania was shyt bar a few moments, WWE is officially crap and we all know it, we only watch it cause we're die-hards :shaq2:

HYPERBOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superman punch, spear, running two foot kick to the head, running lariat, sit-out powerbomb, samoan drop

off the top.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
HYPERBOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superman punch, spear, running two foot kick to the head, running lariat, sit-out powerbomb, samoan drop

off the top.
don't worry about him

the ones that hate him will always hate him, they don't even watch the matches. He probably thinks Dean carried Brock to a great match :mjlol:

Roman will probably turn heel tomorrow and the entire mood on the internet towards him will change within three to six months

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
His biggest pop was when he speared Stephanie, just save the man and turn him heel already...you can bring him back to face when people like him again.

Unless he walks up in RAW and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is "Did you really think I was going to lose? :romancreep: I know that you guys know the deal so I'm letting you know that I know that you know what we know which is that I was never going to lose. :smugrr:" , he's pretty much done.

I don't even know where they'd go from there but :rrhead::romancry:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The only way a heel turn will even remotely work is if they make him absolutely despicable as a character and they're too bytch made to do that.

So. fukking. FRUSTRATING.
Read my mine. After that Spear, if he did some cold hearted shyt like making HHH watch while he bashed Steph's skull in, his heel levels would be off the charts. But he made the accident look like a accident instead of wanting to do it.