Roman Reigns Three Time WWE Champion (Daps & Reps)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wonder who the fukk is gonna challenge Roman after the rematch with Triple H :patrice:

Is there any other choice besides :ucena:?

Spyro

Banned
Daps
don't worry about him

the ones that hate him will always hate him, they don't even watch the matches. He probably thinks Dean carried Brock to a great match :mjlol:

Roman will probably turn heel tomorrow and the entire mood on the internet towards him will change within three to six months

The Dean/Brock match was crap, I don't blame the guys though they're clearly held back by Vince.

I'm trying to like Roman, but he's so bland, has no charisma, no personality, no character. He wrestled 27 minutes and did about 7 moves, his entrance was dull, his reaction to the crowd was nothing, he did nothing "special or different" during the match; even Triple H did those jumping knees which I can't remember seeing him do. I want to like Roman since it's clear as day he's the next face of the company for 10 years, gonna win 20 world titles, 4 Rumble's etc etc; but he's blandness personified; a black hole of charisma. Main event was shyt and while that's partly Triple H's fault, it's also Roman's fault.

Ah well, if you guys wanna like Roman then fine, you must just have low standards for who deserves to be a 3 time champ in 4 months and main event 2 straight Mania's.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Glad Roman had his Wrestlemania moment:triplehsmile:I been dyin watchin how the smarks were catchin all kinds of feelins runnin round the Wrestlemania thread (and the internet) scramblin spinnin shyt doin mental gymnastics creatin conspiracy theories and blatantly lyin about that match.:mjlol: For months they were sayin he would get booed out the buildin and even exaggerated the boos for most of the match hypin it up claimin they never seen anythin like it:usure:then when fans marked for him spearin Steph it was "he needs to beat women to get a pop":slapahoe: and when he won the match and got a huge pop wit nothin but cheers they quickly switched to "people were leavin the stadium early" postin tweets wit zero evidence (like pics/videos that always turn up on social media) to back up those smark:duck:and tried to rewrite the earlier reactions sayin they muted the crowd in an attempt to deflect from his positive reaction when he won.

They even claimed the reactions at the end of the match were muted usin that as an excuse for why we didn't hear any boos yet we could clearly hear the cheers, :ufdup:if it was really muted we wouldn't be able to hear anythin ironic that only the boos got mysteriously muted.:mjpls: I even saw someone cryin wishin the fans would just jump the barricade and rush the homie to stop him from winnin:triplehusad:then suddenly the narrative was "people were too tired to boo him" and literally creatin the conspiracy theory that WWE intentionally went overtime wit the Rock segment to wear the crowd out so they wouldn't be energized enough to boo him and that was the plan all along:stopitslime:muhfukkas contradicted their claims of overwhelmin boos wit "the crowd was asleep they were so bored" and "they chose to be silent in protest cause no reaction is better than booin":comeon:but they sure were awake when he won you heard and saw them standin cheerin for him.

Smarks were scramblin desperately tryna convince themselves and everyone else that Reigns win was such a failure they couldn't even decide which bullshyt argument to use:michaeljordanlaugh: now that their predictions of him bein booed out of the buildin didn't come true they're movin the goalpost sayin he's gonna be booed out of the buildin on Raw instead gettin giddy hopin against hope that the crowd boos the hell out of him tonight:francis:even tho the Wrestlemania crowd is usually filled wit the same European smarks as the Raw after Mania crowd and since they didn't go in like that at Mania they prolly won't do it on Raw either. The most pathetic part was the usual suspects bringin up Daniel Bryan comparin this match and WM to Bryan's cause thats the real reason they hate him so much:beli:they tight he's in the position they wish Bryan was in gettin the push they feel he deserved and can't handle the fact that he's successful makin money for the company and is the man while Bryan was a B+ player that lost 750 mil and had 2 title runs and his career end due to bein injury prone:umad:you even got idiots now tryna spin him bein a 3 time champion like thats a bad thing:pachaha:seein all the denial and smark delusions from most of this board was more entertainin than Wrestlemania itself brehs.:triplehcoffee:

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Steph literally gave the :ahh: look when she was on the floor after the Spear from Roman

Watch yo girl Paul, them Shield boys bout to be the only boys she mothers behind your back on some Boardwalk Empire shyt :huhldup::dame:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I wonder who the fukk is gonna challenge Roman after the rematch with Triple H :patrice:

Is there any other choice besides :ucena:?

They've basically no strong main event heels.

It's almost like there's another perfect reason to turn Reigns. But I guess not:francis:

Maybe they'll go with Bray Wyatt. He's been booked so strong recently. :aicmon:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Nothing could stop him, he's all the way up!!!!!!
:dj2:

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
It's official, Vince hates us and doesn't give a shyt what we think or who we like :manny:
Whereas Vince is like you'll still be watching tonight.
7190+-+pointing+smackdown+smiling+suit+vince_mcmahon+wwf.png