Ronnie Coleman Broke His back. Unable To Walk

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I didn't know this...

Can y'all tell me the back story on how he broke his back?! :huhldup:

I'm having lower back problems right now but it's something I ignore and fight thru most workouts.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know this...

I'm having lower back problems right now but it's something I ignore and fight thru most workouts.
Real shyt, I don't think you wanna just ignore back pain or knee pain. At least get it checked out even if you can't afford to actually fix whatever the issue is, so you know what you're facing. Or if there's nothing actually wrong at least you can be at peace of mind with it.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
He's had a spinal cord injury years ago. In 2014, he had double-hip replacement surgery.
I don't know what's going on in that photo or how old it is. Did he have another surgery?

Just overall fukked up body alignment that hit one area after another...Dude had those godlike workouts with bad hips for years. Nerve situation in his left lat led to his left arm and side shrinking and he kept working out...I think ronnie has had 3 or 4 back surgeries...He prolly tried to go back to metroflex on some memory lane shyt and his body said no more

That's why I ditched squats and deadlifts....shyt is not worth it at all...Look at Chris Cormier...All you gotta do is round your back or turn your head when you do those movements and it's over, a one way ticket to snap city.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just overall fukked up body alignment that hit one area after another...Dude had those godlike workouts with bad hips for years. Nerve situation in his left lat led to his left arm and side shrinking and he kept working out...I think ronnie has had 3 or 4 back surgeries...He prolly tried to go back to metroflex on some memory lane shyt and his body said no more

That's why I ditched squats and deadlifts....shyt is not worth it at all...Look at Chris Cormier...All you gotta do is round your back or turn your head when you do those movements and it's over, a one way ticket to snap city.
It's probably hard for him to drop down to average human size, or even athletically fit size to where he's under 200 lbs. But it would help with his mobility. He's much like an obese person who has a lot of weight on his joints (although his weight is in muscle and not fat).

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
It's probably hard for him to drop down to average human size, or even athletically fit size to where he's under 200 lbs. But it would help with his mobility. He's much like an obese person who has a lot of weight on his joints (although his weight is in muscle and not fat).

Man he won't let go of the cell tech...He is "on" year round...His body can't handle that weight anymore but ronnie can't let it go. Makes me appreciate Lee Haney even more

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I didn't know this...

Do NOT. DO NOT IGNORE LOWER BACK ISSUES. I have minimal scoliosis that wasn't diagnosed for years. Periodically I completely fukk my entire existence up with deads. As recently as 2 weeks ago. Needed 4 cortisone shots to walk properly. Don't be like me

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do NOT. DO NOT IGNORE LOWER BACK ISSUES. I have minimal scoliosis that wasn't diagnosed for years. Periodically I completely fukk my entire existence up with deads. As recently as 2 weeks ago. Needed 4 cortisone shots to walk properly. Don't be like me

:damn::damn::damn:

God damn u scaring me breh..

Hope u recover well and get back into the gym :salute: