Sno vs. Real Deal

The Message

The Rebuttals

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
So these are the nikkas on the roomies vs vets card????? Shaking my god damn head. Man I fukking hate URL man.

Nobody wants to see prep, mr wavy, the saga or xcel. Omfg I hate these nikkas. They took a good concept and killed it. :snoop:

Nobody is checking for mr wavy you fakkits.. Jesus fukking Christ. This shyt pisses me off so much that I'd dead fight smack right now. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
doubt those are the dudes on the card Xcel isnt even on URL anymore.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
doubt those are the dudes on the card Xcel isnt even on URL anymore.
You think the trailers is TWR putting rookies' message out to goad some more names into battling? Seems misleading to put out these "official" trailers out then not even have the dudes on the card.. But I'd be dumb to think any of these leagues do things in a predictable, reasonable way.
Nobody wants to see prep, mr wavy, the saga or xcel. Omfg I hate these nikkas. They took a good concept and killed it.

I don't think there's a matchup that would make a Prep battle tolerable for me. Wavy I haven't watched much of so I can't even say, though he seems like he could be entertaining against another dude who has jokes. I think Xcel has crazy bars, but I don't know if any matchup is going to work with his style/voice. Maybe vs. Magic for a barfest, but I don't think URL fans would ride with Xcel's type of bars. He'd get booe'd if it isn't a small room.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i expect brizz, top, and wavy because of popularity.

Wavy finally signed the contract so i expect him, Steams maybe but wasn't he talking shyt about URL recently?

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
OPPSING SIDES

:heh:

The Grandmaster

:mjlol:

DNA needs to be fed to one of the true wolves of the PG not no f'n Chess.

F'n Ill Will :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ill will was the wolf of the pg class :yeshrug:
I know hence the :mjcry:

Tell me the Ill Will that went against Big Kannon wouldn't kill fam.

It's like DNA is on a tightrope and no matter how much the rope gets shaken, he's still there. I'm gonna have to give up on my DNA hate sadly. He holding onto his top tier status like your first heartbreak on ya heart.