Rory & Mal Have Moved On; Sign with Sirius XM For $10 Million

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Don't forget about Joe's conditions on top of a Rogan bag.

He wanted the same amount that rogan got for just the audio because he planned on doubling up with another deal with the video.

He also refused to allow spotify to run ads on his podcast.

He essentially wanted spotify to pay him 9 figures for a podcast that wasn't exclusive to their platform and couldn't make any money off it because it was ad free.

You don't have to be a business expert to understand why that would be such a bad deal for spotify, yet joe refused to budge, then went public with the negotiations.

Joe doesn't deserve the success he's received.
The funny thing with Spotify ads is how easy they are to just skip. I thought it'd bother me, but as long as the producer knows what he's doing, they're easy to skip. Dude had Bill Simmons on the phone telling him to take the deal and still said no. Simmons, who made 200 million off of selling.
Now Spotify sees that Pods aren't worth as much and he'll never get the bag he should've gotten. Like, there's betting on yourself and being a self-destructive idiot, and Joe fits the latter.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White girl from call me daddy got20 mill.

joe should have took the deal
The reason Joe didn't take the deal was because of deals like that:mjlol:

Joe felt a way about Rogan getting that 100 million and thought he was in that tier