Rotten Tomato scores that leave you baffled

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look we all know art and entertainment is subjective so there's no real science to this shyt. We all got different tastes and we all got different buttons to push when it comes to what satisfies us and what doesn't. One man's trash is another man's treasure yada yada yada and all that bullshyt. So no getting pissy over anyone else's opinion you disgusting coli slime. :scusthov:

Amazing Spiderman 2 - 53%

The promotional material looked all kinds of awful and my expectations were as low as can be but this movie really won me over. Not a fan of the subplot involving Peter's parents and you probably could have cut a good 20-30 minutes from the final run time but all in all I had loads of fun watching this and I felt it captured Spidey better than any movie before it. :salute:Don't know why so many people had a bad time with this.

X-Men: Days Of Future Past - 92%

Some are even championing it as one of the best comic book movies of all time. :mindblown: Can't even tell you how bored I was during this brehs. This shyt was just all over the place and the main plot was so stupid I just couldn't get sucked in. 30 minutes in and I couldn't wait for it to be over. Only person who looked more bored than me was Jennifer Lawrence.

King Kong (2005) - 84%

:what:If you're gonna remake a timeless classic why would you set in the time same exact time period as the original instead of telling a more modern story?? Why make the EXACT same movie?? This shyt was the most boring filth ever put to film. shyt is like a solid 2 hours too long. Bad performances (Jack Black :mjlol:), bad CGI dinosaurs... plus quite possibly the most laughable romance in history. This bytch takes King Kong iceskating :what:. You would think from the way they were lookin at each other they were about to fukk.:heh:. Can't believe there were so many simps out there that enjoyed this ridiculousness. You know they asses had to be lyin :camby:.

Forrest Gump - 72%

So emotional:ohlawd: , so epic :ohlawd:, so inspirational :ohlawd:. Tom Hanks with the performance of a lifetime. :wow:I feel so poorly for the stooges that couldn't find joy in this stunning masterpiece :ohlawd:

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation - 6%

No this movie really is that bad but the reason I find the score puzzling is because it actually received one positive review. His name is John Niccum and according to him this movie was "a guilty pleasure more entertaining than the original".

:russ:He actually considered the movie a "pleasure".

The look on this dude's face when he saw he was the only critic this side of the cosmos that gave the movie a positive review:mjlol:.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Look we all know art and entertainment is subjective so there's no real science to this shyt. We all got different tastes and we all got different buttons to push when it comes to what satisfies us and what doesn't. One man's trash is another man's treasure yada yada yada and all that bullshyt. So no getting pissy over anyone else's opinion you disgusting coli slime. :scusthov:

The promotional material looked all kinds of awful and my expectations were as low as can be but this movie really won me over. Not a fan of the subplot involving Peter's parents and you probably could have cut a good 20-30 minutes from the final run time but all in all I had loads of fun watching this and I felt it captured Spidey better than any movie before it. :salute:Don't know why so many people had a bad time with this.

Some are even championing it as one of the best comic book movies of all time. :mindblown: Can't even tell you how bored I was during this brehs. This shyt was just all over the place and the main plot was so stupid I just couldn't get sucked in. 30 minutes in and I couldn't wait for it to be over. Only person who looked more bored than me was Jennifer Lawrence.

King Kong (2005) - 84%

:what:If you're gonna remake a timeless classic why would you set in the time same exact time period as the original instead of telling a more modern story?? Why make the EXACT same movie?? This shyt was the most boring filth ever put to film. shyt is like a solid 2 hours too long. Bad performances (Jack Black :mjlol:), bad CGI dinosaurs... plus quite possibly the most laughable romance in history. This bytch takes King Kong iceskating :what:. You would think from the way they were lookin at each other they were about to fukk.:heh:. Can't believe there were so many simps out there that enjoyed this ridiculousness. You know they asses had to be lyin :camby:.

Forrest Gump - 72%

So emotional:ohlawd: , so epic :ohlawd:, so inspirational :ohlawd:. Tom Hanks with the performance of a lifetime. :wow:I feel so poorly for the stooges that couldn't find joy in this stunning masterpiece :ohlawd:

No this movie really is that bad but the reason I find the score puzzling is because it actually received one positive review. His name is John Niccum and according to him this movie was "a guilty pleasure more entertaining than the original".

The look on this dude's face when he saw he was the only critic this side of the cosmos that gave the movie a positive review:mjlol:.

:salute:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

King Kong (2005) - 84%

Forrest Gump - 72%

they didn't want to breh