Rowing machine vs treadmill vs bicycle machine

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Strongly considering getting s rowing machine from the thrift shop. I was told treadmills are trash and don't come close to real walking.

So what you think? I live in the hood so.I'm not down with outside running like that.

Rowing burns more fat right?

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rowing machine among those choices, I feel you do more work on it than a treadmill where you can use the railing. I have never been a fan of the bike, takes too long to burn calories. Stairmaster is great, just 5 minutes on that at above 50 steps a minute you can feel it.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Strongly considering getting s rowing machine from the thrift shop. I was told treadmills are trash and don't come close to real walking.

So what you think? I live in the hood so.I'm not down with outside running like that.

Rowing burns more fat right?

Running in the hood is goat because if a stray dog comes after you, your forced to go into HIIT mode without any other choice.

That runners high.

:mjlol::blessed:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
every machine (except the weak ass elliptical :mjlol: ) has a strong use

• Absolutely nothing wrong with a treadmill, an incline walk, sprint intervals, or just jogging...it's versatile and you'll burn cals
  • Bike - i'd go this route for an air bike (endurance/HIIT cardio) or spin bike (strength/endurance/longer cardio sessions), wouldn't get the typical cardio area bike (weak sauce) although i have found them decent for HIIT
  • Rower - gets the whole body going, but IMO, best for intervals/really getting the heart rate up, not sure this would be a fun machine for longer sessions, or at least i don't envision myself putting 30-60 mins in on a rower

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
every machine (except the weak ass elliptical :mjlol: ) has a strong use

• Absolutely nothing wrong with a treadmill, an incline walk, sprint intervals, or just jogging...it's versatile and you'll burn cals
  • Bike - i'd go this route for an air bike (endurance/HIIT cardio) or spin bike (strength/endurance/longer cardio sessions), wouldn't get the typical cardio area bike (weak sauce) although i have found them decent for HIIT
  • Rower - gets the whole body going, but IMO, best for intervals/really getting the heart rate up, not sure this would be a fun machine for longer sessions, or at least i don't envision myself putting 30-60 mins in on a rower
Why your ass hating on elliptical :mjcry:.