Roy Hibbert Blames Game Plan for Poor Game 4 Performance

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I was fooled at the beginning of the season but post All-Star break I got a good look at em this time and they have waayyyyy too many in house issues to be threat to anyone but themselves

Last edited:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
But is he vocally demanding the ball though? If he is, he must be Hella passive with it cuz I don't recall him barking at his teammates running back on defense or anything like that. But when talking to the media after the game tho.....
I dont know what he's saying to them, but they look him off when he has great post position.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the pacers have too much talent to be as bad as they are offensively. cant help but blame vogel for that

That's the thing bruh...they're not.

George Hill is ass cheeks and Hibbert is a fukking oaf. 2/5 of the Pacers starting lineup is garbage....and Paul George is overrated....good player? yes Superstar? fukk no

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i think a better system would yield better results. they need to speed things up. you cant win today playing half court ball and thinking you can just hold teams down with great defense. good offense teams will break free eventually no matter what and sometimes the only way to win is to outscore someone.

You can win in the half court. The problem with this team is that they don't move the ball in the half court.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
This team consistently bytches and makes excuses in post game pressers

Vogel should be held accountable for that

You just dont see successful teams doing this as often as the Pacers do

Should he hide in his house all summer and avoid answering any questions? :sas2: