Royce Da 5'9" CLAPS BACK At Lord Jamar & Said He Is Not A Tough Guy

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
If you disagree with anything Royce just said then something is clearly wrong with you, you're biased or sumn. He is 100% right.

"Don't no real nikkas in da hood listen to Eminem. Aint no clubs in da hood ever played Eminem records!!".
Jamar is like a 14 year old whiteboy from North Dakota or sumn, he thinks like a wigga/poser, that's how you know he aint from the street

And on top of all that he won't address Royce or Eminem in the vocal booth because he knows what will happen, lol

The bolded is true though
:yeshrug:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Royce is defending Eminem like hes his wife & kids.

50 is a well-known kewn.

so yes, they give off plantation vibes.

How do you think that Royce takes care of those wife and kids you are referencing? Rhyming. A craft he credits Eminem teaching him how to be better at and currently works with.

You know I don't like 50 Cent so I am in no way defending him but he himself has said that Eminem changed his life for the better.

These are not just some guys who are looking to kiss up for a 2 dollar raise or a new office. Eminem helped them make millions of dollars.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
How do you think that Royce takes care of those wife and kids you are referencing? Rhyming. A craft he credits Eminem teaching him how to be better at and currently works with.

You know I don't like 50 Cent so I am in no way defending him but he himself has said that Eminem changed his life for the better.

These are not just some guys who are looking to kiss up for a 2 dollar raise or a new office. Eminem helped them make millions of dollars.

youre proving my point with your argument.

and btw, 50 could've easily signed elsewhere. there was a bidding war over the guy. I cant believe this narrative that Eminem changed his life, still exists 17 years later.

I find it very hard to believe you would disrespect them like that so freely in person. Especially in a non-public setting, there's a good chance you would get hands put on you.

im just calling a spade in regards to the topic. im not calling them b*ches & fakkits or anything like that.

and I have a set of hands myself.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

youre proving my point with your argument.

and btw, 50 could've easily signed elsewhere. there was a bidding war over the guy. I cant believe this narrative that Eminem changed his life, still exists 17 years later.

im just calling a spade in regards to the topic. im not calling them b*ches & fakkits or anything like that.

and I have a set of hands myself.
Calling men c00ns isn't far off. And your hands better be serious. Both of them are fitness nuts who box. Again, I don't see you saying it in person. Super easy to talk reckless online.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Calling men c00ns isn't far off. And your hands better be serious. Both of them are fitness nuts who box. Again, I don't see you saying it in person. Super easy to talk reckless online.

those are fighting words too, but you claimed I was in here E-thuggin.

you think theyre the only people who box?

I would prolly just shoot 50 tho.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
those are fighting words too, but you claimed I was in here E-thuggin.

you think theyre the only people who box?

I would prolly just shoot 50 tho.
Who knows, you could be Michael Jai White out here, but, again, I don't see you talking that reckless in the streets like that, unless you're stupid or crazy.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Who knows, you could be Michael Jai White out here, but, again, I don't see you talking that reckless in the streets like that, unless you're stupid or crazy.

im no Michael jai white, but im not somebody that you just run up on like that either.

Last edited: