Royce Da 5'9: Troy Ave Owes Capital Steez Family An Apology ......

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nah, I think Joey Badass owes Capital Steez family an apology for sidelining his man and leading him up to that. Maybe Cinematic's owner, perhaps? All troy did was say ignorant shyt. Worse shyt has been said about people that didn't take their own lives with their own hands...Even then, that shyt was suspect. Why would he jump off a roof?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Bytch nygga he had a family that dont rap..

Ok, go find Troy Ave and tell him how u feel....... thumb thug & laptop warriors would walk RIGHT PAST Troy Ave with their head down if they seen him out and about so I cant respect it..all this "We demand an apology" shyt is for fruit cakes like you... Pro Era as a crew ain't built like that and their fans just as soft.....

Get off my dikk, B :umad:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Ok, go find Troy Ave and tell him how u feel....... thumb thug & laptop warriors would walk RIGHT PAST Troy Ave with their head down if they seen him out and about so I cant respect it..all this "We demand an apology" shyt is for fruit cakes like you... Pro Era as a crew ain't built like that and their fans just as soft.....

Get off my dikk, B :umad:

Ooooohhhhh, u told meeeeee...

Man fuhkouttahere

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Nobody owes anybody an apology... If Joey Badass is not gonna respond on record then hands and feets need to be put on Troy Ave straight like that

His fanbase been online crying for Steez all week but Troy still walking around Brooklyn untouched..

I thought the streets of Brooklyn had love for "Steez" :skip:

STFARN

Banned
Daps
Nah, I think Joey Badass owes Capital Steez family an apology for sidelining his man and leading him up to that. Maybe Cinematic's owner, perhaps? All troy did was say ignorant shyt. Worse shyt has been said about people that didn't take their own lives with their own hands...Even then, that shyt was suspect. Why would he jump off a roof?
I heard there was some shyt going on in their camp a few years back that lead to his suicide

I don't know tho