Royce Da 5'9: Troy Ave Owes Capital Steez Family An Apology ......

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is Royce underacheiver of the millenium ass to tell somebody they need to apologize to someone else? Everybody minds everybody else's business , that's the problem with this social media generation, shyt used to get you shot or stabbed

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Just like you apologized to Bugz family in the beginning of the Malcolm X diss to D-12. :troll:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's an interviewer, interviewing a rapper about some rap shyt that happens to be trending right now.

Da fukk that gotta do with asking Ja Rule about building 7? :laugh:
Stop it your being to logical. nikkas are really slow, if you make anymore sense they might start negging you

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
yeah but they never claimed to be hard or street dudes. they are stoner hippies lmao. troy is just a 35 year old clown
Troy ave is no where near 35 just stop :russ: from what I hear joey started it. If you know your entire crew is softer than one direction why mention somebodies name who's gonna take it there? Even stoner hippies need to learn who they can mess with and who they can't mess with

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another problem is. Troy tried to pick an easy target to pull this shyt wit. U would NEVER see him act like this wit a thoro nikka. shyt. Maino could tell Troy Ave his mom's sucked his dikk and Troy wouldn't take it where he takin this shyt wit Joey.

Always curios how Fif and Maino ain't get into it

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Always curios how Fif and Maino ain't get into it
They have street ties. Fif even stepped in to help Maino with his deal

That's why when 50 dissed Cam and he said "I'll have 80 and them boys in Black flags, come through with black mags, and have you zipped up in black bags"

He was talking about Maino's homie 80.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Pro Era plugged in wit some real goons:sadcam:
Better hope Joey don't get those hands on Troy Ave:wow:
Joey too successful to respond:comeon:
I would agree but he responded through social media so he might as well release a track. Hes too successful to get mixed in the street bullshyt though thats a fact

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have street ties. Fif even stepped in to help Maino with his deal

That's why when 50 dissed Cam and he said "I'll have 80 and them boys in Black flags, come through with black mags, and have you zipped up in black bags"

He was talking about Maino's homie 80.

Yeah always seemed to be a mutual respect between these two

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah always seemed to be a mutual respect between these two
only time I remember any kinda funny shyt was when Maino first got on and he did a radio interview and they asked him was there any popular NY artists he respected as street dudes and he said no. And kinda hinted that he didn't respect Dip Set or 50 as street dudes. He said the only artist he respected as far as being in streets went was Cormega but the rest of the dudes he's never heard of doing anything.