Royce @ The Breakfast Club: Talks Layers, Alcholism, Slaughterhouse, more

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did this clown ever break the Internet like he said he would?

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
watchin' now :leon:

angela ye been lookin' better and better to me; blasian/asian women :noah::cape:

She not black she asian. Dont care what she says. I know shes mixed but like alot of mixed folks they
claim a side when convenient. Wonder if she'd claim her black side if she grew up in the suburbs w/ them
ppl & not in BK/NJ & involved in hip-hop.

She's asian. Only way to compensate (somewhat) is to have a black kid w/ a black man.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Definitely sounds like he has an addictive personality

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
She not black she asian. Dont care what she says. I know shes mixed but like alot of mixed folks they
claim a side when convenient. Wonder if she'd claim her black side if she grew up in the suburbs w/ them

She's asian. Only way to compensate (somewhat) is to have a black kid w/ a black man.

if her mom is asian and her dad is black or vice versa, she blasian or mixed. now in society, she might be viewed as one more than the other, given her complexion and features but it doesn't change the fact that she's mixed. but i get what you sayin' though

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
buford_MSU.gif

:whoo:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
1st interview was great. A lot of gems..

I see they're talking more or less about the same things in the second so I won't finish it unless there's some interesting story to hear

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!

:what:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta respect Royce for saying what it was with that "welcome to our house" question instead of trying to be political about it or tap dance round the answer.
Dude just straight up said we made a mistake catering to commercial music and delivered the wrong album when envy asked why it wasn't well received by fans.