RRL denim?

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
I had a couple 2-3 years ago when I was heavy in the denim game & superfuture forum. They're definitely better then the denim offered at the lower price point like Nudie(trash, they blow out in a year) and equal with APC[great price for the quality/fit] but still not quite on par with the Japanese selvage like Samuari, Dry Bones and Real Japan Blues.

Last edited:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Bump.

I've been wondering this too. I got my first pair of Nudie Jeans a couple of months ago. So far, so good there but I've been eying a pair of RRLs I've had on my watchlist on Ebay for nearly two years now.

I've been undecided for so long because my last pair of Polo Jeans split on me after 9 months :damn:

Wanna make sure the quality of these RRLs are a step up in the durability dept.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Bump.

I've been wondering this too. I got my first pair of Nudie Jeans a couple of months ago. So far, so good there but I've been eying a pair of RRLs I've had on my watchlist on Ebay for nearly two years now.

I've been undecided for so long because my last pair of Polo Jeans split on me after 9 months :damn:

Wanna make sure the quality of these RRLs are a step up in the durability dept.
I fox with the Polo classic fit. I haven't had any quality issues with them, but I'm not out here playing full-court basketball or doing construction work in them or some shyt :skip:

The fit on them is good, but not perfect; They're a little baggy.

These RRL's look legit:

Celebrities+Attending+Lakers+Game+M3rONYXU9nVl.jpg

david-beckham-double-denim.jpeg

plus they do tailoring...I don't know...I think I'm just gonna have to say fukk it and drop that bread :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Isn't RRL defunct? I know that the last Rugby Ralph Lauren store (the flagship in SOHO) closed last year.

If the jeans are anything like regular Ralph Lauren, then I can't see why they wouldn't be quality. I'd buy a pair...but then again those were regualr RL..

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Isn't RRL defunct? I know that the last Rugby Ralph Lauren store (the flagship in SOHO) closed last year.

If the jeans are anything like regular Ralph Lauren, then I can't see why they wouldn't be quality. I'd buy a pair...but then again those were regualr RL..
No, not Rugby. It's Double RL.

I have some Polo jeans, which are dope, but these are like twice the price. So I'm wondering if these are twice as good, basically.