[RUMOR] 2018 IPhone X: Dummy Models Leaked

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That notch is not fine. shyt takes up space and looks dumb as fukk when you’re watching a full screen video. shyt serves no purpose, they shoulda just made it go straight across
it wouldn't be bezel-less if they did that though. It's their trademark (shyt, samsung made fun of that shyt in a commercial). Really, after using it for a while, you stop caring about the notch.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it wouldn't be bezel-less if they did that though. It's their trademark (shyt, samsung made fun of that shyt in a commercial). Really, after using it for a while, you stop caring about the notch.
They could made the top a little taller like Samsung. My girl still complains about the notch

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
That notch is not fine. shyt takes up space and looks dumb as fukk when you’re watching a full screen video. shyt serves no purpose, they shoulda just made it go straight across

Most video is 16:9. It doesn't take up space because you're going to have black bars on the sides regardless. And if you zoom in, you're cutting off content anyway.

Now for movies that were shot in 18:9, that's where the problem comes in to play. But those are usually select shots in movies and aren't common for mobile viewing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was one of the notch critics and within a day of owning it I didn't even care about it anymore. Then again I don't play my videos in full screen either.