[RUMOR] 2018 IPhone X: Dummy Models Leaked

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
IMO its mostly people that don't own the phone that complain about the notch. The shyt is really a non-issue. Why you'd full-screen 16:9 video on a non 16:9 screen is beyond me as I don't want shyt cropped out.
Ill say that the lack of a headphone jack is a wayyyy bigger issue than the notch.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They really need to get rid of that dumb ass notch :snoop:

And the prices are getting ridiculous

I hope that $1499 price for the X Plus is just a rumor

No way im ever paying that much for any phone

Looks like im just gonna end up getting a 8+ or the LCD version because I can’t go back to trash ass android :scust:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
IMO its mostly people that don't own the phone that complain about the notch. The shyt is really a non-issue. Why you'd full-screen 16:9 video on a non 16:9 screen is beyond me as I don't want shyt cropped out.
Ill say that the lack of a headphone jack is a wayyyy bigger issue than the notch.

honestly, with airpods and bluetooth in the car, i havent realized i dont have a headphone jack. but im not an audiophile like that either. I can see how that would put some people off if they prefer wired headsets

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Spending $800+ is just ludicrous.. tech suppose to get cheaper not that other way around. No way in hell ide pay 1k for a goddamn iPhone

As much as I'm on my phone $1k didn't seem unreasonable to me, but now with them being $1500+ before all the other surcharges come in, that's just ridiculous.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That notch is not fine. shyt takes up space and looks dumb as fukk when you’re watching a full screen video. shyt serves no purpose, they shoulda just made it go straight across

It serves a purpose functionality, the purpose just isn't looking good :heh:.

Spending $800+ is just ludicrous.. tech suppose to get cheaper not that other way around. No way in hell ide pay 1k for a goddamn iPhone

Exactly. I wouldn't mind paying the $800 range in general IF they are making strides and adding mind blowing features or functionality, but that's just not the case.

It looks like my next phone purchase is only gonna happen if my current one breaks.