Rumor: J. Prince getting 50% of everything Drayoncé makes

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

:jbhmm:

Not to be pocket watching, but if Prince/Rap-A-Lot are getting 50% of Drake's checks, and the label is getting their cut, Birdman/Wayne are presumably getting a cut, and the OVO Writing Sweatshop has to get paid, I hope for Drayoncé's sake that he invested whatever he takes home after taxes wisely. Knew he was signed to multiple people but Jesus Christ if this is true I can see why the powers that be told TDE to stop in order for their cash cow to provide them more milk.

Suge Knight is behind bars probably saying to himself "Why haven't I thought of this"

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Drake's gone through a couple deals now, so the catalog got to be segmented. Some of his songs he probably makes very little, and on some he making what he normally should for a big artist. :ehh:He hasn't been a Cash Money artist since 2019 either.

If J Prince gets money then it would have to be the earliest part of Drake's catalog, not too many songs. No way in hell would Drake himself been putting out so much music if he didn't make money from it. He would be making his earnings from touring alone then.

Last edited: