Rumor: Mayweather Dropped 6 Million on Miami -7 Tonight

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
^^^ive heard its not good. its his vice. a year or so ago, during the nba playoffs he would regularly tweet his winnings at the end of quarters and halfs. not a good sign. that means he bets on everything. and those tweets were sporadic, which leads me to believe he was taking some substantial L's, which is what gamblers do.

no telling how much that guy has thrown in the shytter.
If so this may be one big chase :merchant:

I'm also thinking on going big ML but eh

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If Money made the bet its gon hit.
29bo8wm.gif

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Money my nikka but the fukkery of Heat lose tonight :blessed:

I just have a hard time seeing Miami losing, Paul George is :fif: on the road after GM2

Daps
(-7) means that if the Heat win, Mayweather wins $1 for every $7 he bet? Yes? Right? <_<

--> aq out <--

-7 means the heat need to win by 7 or more for him to win the bet. If the the heat win by 3 then he loses the bet. (someone that knows more about gambling can clear up wether the heat winning by exactly 7 makes it a push or an L)

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
-7 means the heat need to win by 7 or more for him to win the bet. If the the heat win by 3 then he loses the bet. (someone that knows more about gambling can clear up wether the heat winning by exactly 7 makes it a push or an L)

Push

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
-7 means the heat need to win by 7 or more for him to win the bet. If the the heat win by 3 then he loses the bet....

Oh. That is what I hoped it did NOT mean.

In Mayweather's position, I would not bet with that level of precision. Who can know the final point spread? Refs & Stern might keep it close thru the final moments, even. Pacers build leads and then give them away to lose by a coupla points. No telling...

I am excited for tonight's elimination game. :-D
--> aq out <--

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
highly doubt it. he didnt bet a dime with us, and with the new regime at cantor since the feds busted their previous head guy, i doubt they would extend him that much these days. the LVH did move to 7½, they dont usually move to an off market number very often, but a standalone place like that wouldnt take nearly 8 figures on one side. they just dont have the bankroll to risk it