Rumor: Mayweather Dropped 6 Million on Miami -7 Tonight

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
highly doubt it. he didnt bet a dime with us, and with the new regime at cantor since the feds busted their previous head guy, i doubt they would extend him that much these days. the LVH did move to 7½, they dont usually move to an off market number very often, but a standalone place like that wouldnt take nearly 8 figures on one side. they just dont have the bankroll to risk it

:salute:

yall dont realize the resource we have in this man

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Stuff like this is why Mayweather is gonna be a 30 for 30 story one day and people gonna be talking about how he lost it all. Win big sometimes but lose big often.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
LOL @ can't bet against Mayweather; the affection some of you have for this guy :snoop:

Na, dude has won on some big on NBA bets I've seen him make

dont like my odds

but I wasnt going to bet on the win/loss of the game anyway, Miami winning doesnt pay out shyt and Indiana is too high risk/high reward for my liking

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

Na, dude has won on some big on NBA bets I've seen him make

you think hes gonna post his losing bets to twitter? theres a reason they let him fire like that on random shyt like nba first halves. being a winning bettor isnt one of those reasons

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
easy money, probably most sure bet he'll make this year

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No way Heat lose! Pacers will get swept! This is their Game 7

One thing for sure, I'd find out what you think the outcome will be then bet the house on the exact opposite happening :heh:

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Would never bet that much (obviously I don't have that much :laugh: ) on a game 7 in the NBA. Too much fukkery...

I would go huge on the Heat ML though.