Rumors,feuds,and scandals from Old Black Hollywood

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jackie Wilson

sexually assaulted Patti Labelle

was shot by a girlfriend, who caught him with a black model in a hotel, despite being shot, Wilson stumbled down the hall and tried to take the gun from his assailant, she pushed him away and ran out of the hotel, Wilson followed and collapsed on the sidewalk.

otis redding
impregnated his wife when she was 15 years old and he was 19

He was a smart business man, his family still lives on the 300 acre farm he purchased with some of his first earnings

Otis was told NOT to take the plane and he did it anyway. They said weather was bad. He wanted to get out of Nashville ASAP. But they don't know why it crashed. The person who survived was a sleep until a few seconds before impact.

310792a278ab56dbeb73565bb657949c.jpg
after they pull him out the water

Aw, this is so sad. Looks like he died screaming.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If you have the Kindle app, Bobby Brown's autobiography is on their for 1.99. I just grabbed it up. If you read you should at least have the kindle app.
Just finished reading the whole autibiography.

Bruh.....you guys need to read this book. It's easy to sit back and take the media's word on things regarding black males but this book made a thousand times more sense than anything that ever came out of the media regarding his and Whitney's relationship.

There's fukkery there but mostly it's a man fighting through a lot of madness and trying to do the right thing. Highly recommended!

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
She was married to black actor and former D.J., Leon Issac Kennedy, and the pair was one of the first black Hollywood power couples.

Infamously, the couple was also one of the first couples to fall prey to the leaked sex tape syndrome. jayne let Bill Cosby knock a wall or two out back in the day. She gave him a bit of head to get that cameo in Let's Do It Again
Leon and Smokey Robinson did a lot of swingers parties with her after Smokey got on coke. Pedro Ferrer, Mary Wilson's abusive ass ex, was a regular in that scene. Marvin Gaye also had a side thing with her a time or two back in the late 70s. Leon used to pimp her out something fierce when he was on that white girl with Smokey. Something REAL FIERCE.
also messed around with bill overton while he was still married

Sextape - Jayne Kennedy (American actress, model and sportscaster - Firt black Miss Ohio USA 1970)

she gets fisted around the 43 minute mark

images

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...

seanDON

Pro
Daps
TE="thekyuke, post: 24838063, member: 10934"]Look at MJ. He's obviously way shorter in the 80s than in the 90s, How? Why? Those are two different dudes! Same thing with Craig. The eyes, nose and forehead aren't the same though they're superficially similar. Look into things, deeper,son![/QUOTE]

Maybe Brooke was wearing heels in that earlier pic ???:usure:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:patrice: but that's not the same as being a pass-around hoe

athletes smash models and singers all the time, they're technically all celebs/public figures so that makes sense

I'm not the biggest beyonce fan, in fact I believe she's the most overrated "megastar" that's ever lived.

but i'm not buying that she's ever been a "hoe"

More overrated than Madonna? Janet Jackson? Paula Abdul? Britney Spears? Rihanna? Shakira? Lady Gaga?:shaq2:

I'm no Beyonce fan, but by any measurable metric she's better than 99% of all the pop divas there's ever been other than Tina, Whitney, and possibly Mariah.

NONE of them hoes can sing as well as Beyonce

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
More overrated than Madonna? Janet Jackson? Paula Abdul? Britney Spears? Rihanna? Shakira? Lady Gaga?:shaq2:

I'm no Beyonce fan, but by any measurable metric she's better than 99% of all the pop divas there's ever been other than Tina, Whitney, and possibly Mariah.

NONE of them hoes can sing as well as Beyonce

This isn't the thread for this discussion, but I can easily dismantle this argument