Rumors of Young Thug was showing up to a local Walmart, Ppl loaded their carts with TV…NO SHOW! Lol

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
DaBaby announced his gift card giveaway for families on Instagram and said it was happening at a certain Walmart. Nobody that works at that Walmart knew anything about it.. they just had a massive line of folks waiting to see him. He showed up late but I was saying at least he showed up

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at all the misinformation people willingly accept from social media about this covid 19 over reputable sources

Im looking at it from a standpoint that this false information was used to get people mobilized...

Its nothing to put information out to get people to do nothing.. Thats easy. Those people didn't want the vaccine anyway..

But to make people move based on bad information is troubling..

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im looking at it from a standpoint that this false information was used to get people mobilized...

Its nothing to put information out to get people to do nothing.. Thats easy. Those people didn't want the vaccine anyway..

But to make people move based on bad information is troubling..
it's all tied together. People look for something that want to believe and latch on to it like the Qanon stuff and other conspiracy theories

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's all tied together. People look for something that want to believe and latch on to it like the Qanon stuff and other conspiracy theories

Lets you know they didn't try to verify anything.. Cell phone right in they hand.. Why they didn't check at least 4 other sources to verify this?

This is nowhere as complicated as that vaccine shyt.. They could've dismissed this shyt in 1 minute..

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:whoa: I used to think the same but the the U9 is a great TV...and Im OLED Gang. Hisense has stepped it up on their top line tvs. Theyre where TCL was a few years ago.

When I worked at Best Buy, I used to hit folks up with the:camby:when they used to asked about Hisense. They must have step the game up because copping a Hisense a few years ago was struggle shyt:huhldup:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When I worked at Best Buy, I used to hit folks up with the:camby:when they used to asked about Hisense. They must have step the game up because copping a Hisense a few years ago was struggle shyt:huhldup:
Yeah man. I cant speak for any other line of theirs but the U9 is a nice tv man. Its their QLED model. I have a Sony OLED and Samsung QLED and its up there with the Samsung. Not with the Sony obviously but still impressive.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Yeah man. I cant speak for any other line of theirs but the U9 is a nice tv man. Its their QLED model. I have a Sony OLED and Samsung QLED and its up there with the Samsung. Not with the Sony obviously but still impressive.

Seen my boy ETA Prime reviewed the U7 jawn from Black Friday and that shyt look promising:feedme: